Monday, October 27, 2008

CONFESSION...



My bloggin buddy, Wendi helped me get this out...
Ok...I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! I know, i'm a grown woman in love with Zac Efron. Call me a cougar, whatever. I love him. I love the whole series!
Of course, my camera is broken, so I don't have any pictures of our day at the theater, but JL and I went with our friends, Olivia, Angie, and Melanie to see HSM3. I laughed, I almost cried, and cheered right out loud with all the other 7 year olds in the theater. (I think I might have embarrassed JL). LOL
So thanks to Wendi and all the other girls for letting me get this out...I LOVE IT! ALL OF IT!!
It was a good time, and a good girls' afternoon!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you guys had fun!

Jenny

Wendi said...

Um, Zac is cute. Very cute.

Cecily R said...

Kate and I have spent more than one conversation drooling over him. I'm with you on that one!! :)

Michelle said...

I love HSM too!! We have seen them and and Zac is so such a hottie!!

The Binghams... said...

Me too!! I absolutely love that show!! I have all the songs memorized!! I wish I would have known you were going.. Nathan refuses to go.. ;)

Saunders clan said...

Oh Yeah ZAC! I am glad we went it was a lot of fun. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD-maybe we will have to have another girls day with Footloose. Ü Ü Ü

Cody & Melanie said...

Oh I totally agree with the footloose coment!! That was sooo much fun! Thanks for letting me tag along! Zac is a hunk! And I have some super cute pics of that day so I'll get them to you k! Love ya!

BOYS ARE BACK!! love it

KATE said...

Oh honey, I'm sorry to inform you but he's my boyfriend! hee hee, I know he's like 12 and weighs 110 lbs. but crap he's hot!