Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mary who?

Ok I have the cutest friend, Melanie Layton...href="http://WWW.LAYTONLOVIN.BLOGSPOT.COM"> She is probably just about the nicest, most Christlike person I know, and she needs your help!
She just recently became a Mary Kay consultant, and I know all of you beautiful women need your beautiful cosmetics, so if anyone needs any...go ahead and hop on over to her blog or her Mary Kay website and leave her a comment so she can get in touch with you. She's trying to live the american dream and stay home with her gorgeous son, Max. (Seriously go look at him on her blog, he's ADOREABLE.) I know from experience how hard it is to try and stay home without bringing in any income. Go ahead and check out her site and order some makeup!
www.marykay.com/mlayton7

1 comments:

Amy Hansen said...

Hi,
Uh yes i am a blog stocker and i added you to my blog:) i love your blog so funny :) mine is amyhansen2@blogspot.com