Monday, February 23, 2009

Bummed...

I love counting my blessings. I have so many. Sometimes, tho...there's nothing you can do to keep yourself from being slightly bummed. Today is one of those days...and I had a couple of those days last week. I just feel overwhelmed, but it's ok. I am so busy all the time!
I am trying to keep up with the house, and work, and family. whew...it doesn't sound like a lot, but it is. Plus Janie is having surgery on Friday. She is having a 2nd set of tubes in her ears, some cartilage and tissue removed from her nose, and her tonsils removed. Yikes! Hopefully she isn't too grouchy! The doctors think that this will help her breathe better at night to help her focus more during the day. She's so cute, and such a good little girl!
I am mostly bummed today about Gracie. I so want her to be well. Hopefully she gets better soon. I love that little angel!
So while i'm counting my blessings, I do have a little raincloud over my head. Hopefully not too many people will notice it.

2 comments:

Saunders clan said...

Love you! Tam if you need anything and I can help let me know.

Bodacious Barlows said...

I know what you mean. I have so many blessing but I can't help but be a little bummed sometimes too. I'm sad about little Gracie, hopefully things will improve for her soon. I know life can be overwhelming. I'm taking a full load of school and Jeff is gone at the law school 24/7 but just know that you're an awesome mommy, and your kids are so lucky to have you.