Tomorrow I will be fasting for Janie's fast recovery and Gracie.
Apparantly Gracie isn't a candidate for a new heart or a berlin heart. I will be fasting for comfort for the family, and for the doctors. Please if you get a chance, fast with me and PRAY.
After waiting in the waiting room for a mere 2 hours yesterday, I cannot imagine what Michele and Tom are going through. I love my little girl so much, and cannot even fathom how much they must be grieving. Please pray.
www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com
Saturday, February 28, 2009
...FASTING...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hello again Tam,
I have not written you for a while but I have been reading all the nice comments you have been leaving on Gledhill's blog.
I think that is so nice of you. My heart is breaking for them too. Like you I have come to love Gracie through Michele's blogging. I am still in shock that the new heart did not work. How sad.
I have featured Gracie on my past two blog posts. Like you we were fasting and praying for her, her family and her doctors today. I pray that they may be comforted and at peace. My heart breaks for them.
I hope that your daughter recovers quickly and all is well.
Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment