Saturday, February 21, 2009

Miracles...

Little Gracie is getting A HEART! Either tonight or tomorrow morning! What a blessing it is! Thanks to everyone that has been praying with me! I love this little angel, and i've never met her! Thanks Kate for sharing this story with me! What a journey it has been. I cannot believe how different today is than last week. We saw a miracle last year during her first surgery and now this miracle.
How sad it is that a family has lost a child, but through death, Gracie is being given new life. What a blessing that family is to Gracie, and my prayers go out to that family that has lost their child.
We will continue to pray for this angel tonight and tomorrow for a complete recovery. We love you geeg!

4 comments:

PETERSON FAMILY said...

I am so happy that cute Gracie is getting a new heart. She is adorable and although like you said it is said that someone else has to lose a child, how generous they were to allow cute Gracie to benefit and have another chance at life. We will continue to pray for her! Best wishes
Kelly

SuperCoolMom said...

We're praying for her them all too. What a miracle she is.

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

Tami-
Ever since you/ve posted this, I've been captivated by this little girl I've never met. Thanks for sharing, I'll continue to pray for her and her family.

Zoo Keeper Mom said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to Gracie, and letting me know this update! Prayers for Gracie and her heart donor are being said from our household, too.