I know I have posted about this before...but we need more prayers for Gracie. Gracie was born 11 months ago, and has struggled with a condition called hypoplastic left heart syndrome. It is a heart condition that can be repaired with several surgeries. Gracie has been blessed to make it through the first surgery (because of many prayers) and is now in need of another surgery. Because she is so fragile, they don't think that they can do it, and are now thinking that they will just send her home and make her comfortable. I have just loved loved loved reading everyday about this little angel sent to earth. Please pray with me for another miracle!
For more information go to http://www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/




3 comments:
Bless her little heart. How do you know her? I will pray for her.
Oh how sweet she is. It must be so hard to hear that they are going to make your child comfortable. Every second is a blessing with her. I will pray for her.
I am Julie and Curt Martins mother-in law-mother and my oldest son and his wife gave birth to an angel 4 months ago. I just cried when I read your blog, I will pray for you. sue Martin
Post a Comment