...I know, I know...Steve's family has plenty of cousins for my kids to play with, and I am of course, their Aunt. I love all those little girls with all my heart! For some reason tho, it's different when your own siblings have babies. And guess what? None of my siblings have...until now! I have been praying for my brother and sis in law to have a baby for some time now. They have been trying for over 3 years. Yesteday they came to our house and sat down and started chatting with me and my sis Tiff. When Steven got home, Brandon called my kids into the living room, and asked them if they wanted a cousin. Janie rolled her eyes and walked away...(this isn't the first time Brandon has messed with us...) It took me a minute, but I finally understood what they were talking about..Tiffany and I jumped from our seats and according to Steven, I screamed pretty loud. I felt like crying, but I couldn't because I couldn't stop laughing! I am sooo happy for them!!! I know that they will be blessed because they are such strong and obedient children to their Father in Heaven. They have been blessed because of their efforts and will continue to do so. I love Brandon and KelliAnn so much...they do so much for me, and I will do anything for them! Congratulations to my favorite brother and my sweet sis in law KelliAnn!
I can't wait to hold that little Frybaby!!! YAY!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
GONNA BE AN AUNT...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I will call him Curly Fry!!!
Post a Comment