
Today I have been thinking a lot about the temple. I am so grateful that Steven and I were sealed together for eternity. I remember when we were engaged and Satan was trying to keep us from the temple. I asked Steve's Dad to give us both a blessing. I remember sitting on the piano bench while he and Steven placed their hands upon my head. This blessing was really good! I'm sure it was full of love and understanding from my Father in Heaven. I remember that the blessing told me that the angels that were going to come to our home deserved a Mom and Dad that had been sealed in the temple. I remember then that nothing else mattered but those angels that I had never met. I look at them today and am so glad that I was able to resist temptation and do it for them! They did and still do deserve an eternal family. I love my babies so much! I could not imagine life without them...I am glad that even through the tantrums and runny noses and homework that I am allowed to spend my Earthly life and eternal life with them.
Thank you, Steven for being worthy to take me to the temple, and for actually wanting to spend eternity with me. I sometimes feel like I am lower than scum, but you always make me feel like I am a queen. What a blessing you are to me and to our little angels because you hold the priesthood and honor it. I know that in the middle of the night, when one of the angels is running a fever, or just heartbroken that you can and will give them a father's blessing. I love you!
I love you, JL, JS, and JT! You are those angels that Grandpa was talking about...
I know i'm not perfect, not even close. I want you to know that I will do anything and everything to remain worthy of you sweet little ones.







4 comments:
That is really sweet. I remember while in young womens, learning how much our choices affect not just us and I would always think how will this affect my kids, whenever I had to make a choice.
Hey Tami, Remember me, you "best friend" Shari from the club...Anyway, you kids are so cute, I don't think I have ever seen them before. I love the pictures!
Our veils (the bottom) were exactly the same! oh the great taste we have!
What a blessing it is to be sealed! Great post, beautiful family!
Post a Comment