Monday, March 2, 2009

I feel my savior's love...

...his gentleness enfolds me...I offer Him my heart...my shephard he will be...

He knows I will follow Him, give all my life to Him...

I feel my Savior's love...the love he freely gives me...

He gave my my life, my mind, my heart...I thank Him reverently...

THANK YOU Gracie and family for your testimony and your willingness to share.




Goodbye Miss Gracie. We love you!

3 comments:

The Christensen's said...

Hey Tami I need you to mail me your address so I can send you something! Lindz01218@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet little Gracie. I'm sure grateful for her influence. She has really made me appreciate every minute I have with my own babies. {{{HUGS}}}

Grammy Staffy said...

It has been a long day for me... I'm sure that it has been for you too. My heart is heavy as I think of the Gledhills. I keep thinking about them and wondering what is happening. I hope that it is all over for them and they are back home tonight. I hope they feel the love and support so many are sending them.

Yes, goodbye sweet Gracie Jean.... we will all miss you. You touched all of our lives in the short time you were here with us.
Enjoy your heavenly home and watch over your family until you can all be together again.