...I thought I would write down some of the funny things my kids have said recently. You might not find them funny, but I do.
I don't know if many of you let your kids watch supernanny, but one night it was on and we were waiting up for Steven to get home, so they were watching it with me. At the end of the show, the previews for next week started rolling. It showed supernanny crouched down and looking eye to eye with a little boy...the boy screamed and kicked supernanny. To which this conversation took place...
JL: Do you know what I would do if I were the supernanny?
ME: um, no.
JL: I'd tie him up!
ME: ::laughing:: um ok...that's like illegal JL, you cant tie your kids up...
JL: Well...then i'd at least tie up his legs so he couldn't kick me.
ME: Maybe she could just ductape him to the wall...::laughing::
..............................................................................................................................
JS is obsessed with infomercials. His new favorite TV channel is qubo. Instead of commercials, they have infomercials. So here's a few things he's said and done...
First of all...he talked Steven into buying these STUPID carpet skates. Fun slides are what they are called. They are the lamest things ever, but Steve isn't a 'say no' kind of Dad. GRR..
So they come to our house one morning UPS . JS is eladed! He is so happy, it's like Christmas morning. I'm putting together the skates when he starts talking in his 'infomercial' voice...
JS: NOWHERE to run? NOWHERE to ride? Well...now YOU DO with FUNSLIDES!
I put the skates together and he's putting them on...
JS: ONE SIZE FITS ALL SHOES! Funslides are for brothers and sisters, Mom's and Misters...even your dog can funslide! Well...maybe not!
I.Wanted.to.die. Sooo funny.
One day, i'm hanging up clothes in the closet, and JS says to me...
JS: Mom..um you need wonderhanger.
Me: Wonderhanger?
JS: Yeah...wonderhanger is 5 hangers in one, and if you buy it today, you get a free closet light.
Me: ::laughing:: ok JS...thanks.
The best one I think is...
JS: Mom! Mom! Mom! Do you have financial problems?
ME: uh not really, why?
JS: because there's this place where they take care of money, and if you call today, its' FREE.
ME: oh ok JS...thanks for the tip
JS: Seriously, Mom. Call. Right. Now. Did you hear me? It's FREE...
..................................................................................................................................................................
SIGH...I love it...out of the mouthes of babes...
I love my kids!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Out of the mouthes of babes...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ok that is FUNNY! Thanks for sharing!!!!
I love your kids, they are so cute! We needed some laughter today!
That is so funny! I can't believe the infomercial thing! They are all so cute! I told Curt last night that I hope my kids do funny stuff all the time to keep me laughing.
Your JS is so funny.... "buy one now and they will throw in a closet light".... ha ha
How did the carpet skates work?
Have a good day. I know that you are thinking of little Gracie's funeral. I am too. I wish that I could be there.
If you get a chance go to this blog..
http://jobs-apprentice.blogspot.com
My Lynell noticed a comment she left on Gracie's blog. This mom has lost two babies. She writes about it in her "Funeral" post and needs love and support. She has not recieved the support the Gledhills have. She needs us. One of her baby's funerals (maybe both???) was in the same ward building as Gracie's will be today. It is a hard time.
I appreciate the smiles you shared with us in this post today. I needed them.
Love, Grammy Lura
ROFL!!!!!!!!! That's all I had to say.
Post a Comment