Saturday, March 14, 2009

And that's who I am....

...lately I've been thinking about a country song called 'And that's who I am'. I wanted to share it and then share who I am...

I am Rosemary's Granddaughter
The spittin image of my father
and when the day is done
my Momma's still my biggest fan...
And that's who I am...

I am so glad that I am who I am. I am not the neighbor, and I am not the Relief Society president, and i'm not barbie, and I'm not perfect. I am me...and i'm glad. I've seen and heard of a lot of people just trying to be someone they're not, and I definately don't want to be that person...

I am first and foremost a daughter of God.
I am a Mom
I am a wife
I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I am a daughter and daughter in law
I am a sister
I am a friend
I am an employee
I am a hard worker
I am blonde!
I am in love
I am a housekeeper
I am a billpayer
I am an AMERICAN
I am a believer
I am a musician
I am proud of my family
I am a matchbox twenty fan
I am a little addicted to facebook
I am a fan of Steven
I am brave
I am amazed at all i've gone through and that i've made it
I am that wife on the sidelines yelling at her hubby/kids...(thanks LeAnn Nelson!)
I am blessed

I don't EVER want to be anyone else. I am who I am, and I don't ever want that to change. I love who I am, even tho I try to improve every day. I want to be better, but the best part is, that it's possible. For now, THAT'S WHO I AM.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Thanks for being my friend.

PETERSON FAMILY said...

Tami- I love this last post that you did. I am glad that you dont want to be someone you are not. I love who you are and I dont think you should ever change. You are the best and we love you just the way you are.
Kelly

quacks said...

Cute. I love you Tam!!

Zoo Keeper Mom said...

Way to go, Tami! I came looking for this post. :) One more thing you are is someone I am grateful to know.
See ya round Hippity Hop - like at the field trip Tuesday! :)