Saturday, December 22, 2007

Coming soon to a blog near you...

Our family is going to be home from Disneyland on Christmas Eve. My hard drive crashed the day before we left for vacation, so I haven't been able to blog! I'm totally going thru withdrawal. Yes, i'm a blog a holic. Don't worry...i'll have lots and lots of pictures to upload here. WOOT WOOT! We are having a blast, and are so grateful to my parents for such a great opportunity! I miss the blogosphere, but will return soon!!!

Out snuggling with Mickey Mouse,
Tams

5 comments:

crystal said...

Have tons of fun, cutie! Sorry about your hard drive--how are you going to fix THAT?! Worry about it when you get home.

KATE said...

I hope you are having tons & tons of fun!
Be safe & we can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Cecily R said...

I am a bad friend and I am SUPER jealous. Still...I hope you're having tons and tons of fun. Patiently standing by waiting for your safe return...

Natalie said...

Sorry about your hard drive! I hope you've had a great time!!! :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your PC troubles! So glad you and your family got to take such a fabulous trip!

Take care!
Merry Christmas!
Maria