Crystal...we are leaving Tuesday night and staying with Steven's parents in Beaver...we'll get up on Wednesday morning and drive to Cali. I think we're staying at a comfort suits or something like that. My Mom is taking all of her kids and Grandkids...so she's the planner. I'm sooo excited. We haven't ever been on a family vacation before! It will be a whole new first experience. Can't wait!
I am a stay at home Mom with little patience, lots of love, and three little ones. 10 year old JL, 8 year old JS and 5 year old JT...
I am married to the best hubby, Steven. He is the love of my life
12 comments:
Heeeee heeeeee heeeeee heeeeee! I had no idea you guys were such talented actors!
Thanks for the Christmas giggle!
Cecily,
My favorite part is when Jaden says, "I never saw you before in my life..." With his candycane in his mouth!! bwahahahaha!! Soooo funny.
Tam
Ha ha! I love Jaden's candy cane hangin' off his lip the whole time. You're WAY cuter than Donna Reed, you floozy!
p.s. HAVE FUN IN DISNEYLAND!!!!! How long are you staying? WHERE are you staying? I'm so jealous. I want to live in Disneyland.
Crystal beat me, I was smiling at the candy cane mouth too!
Crystal...we are leaving Tuesday night and staying with Steven's parents in Beaver...we'll get up on Wednesday morning and drive to Cali. I think we're staying at a comfort suits or something like that. My Mom is taking all of her kids and Grandkids...so she's the planner. I'm sooo excited. We haven't ever been on a family vacation before! It will be a whole new first experience. Can't wait!
Floozy.
Tam
Hehehehe...you're too funny! Merry Christmas!
Precious!
Hahahaha! That is so cute! Have a fabulous Disneyland Christmas!
Holy cow, so so funny! I LOVE it!! I love when you look at Steven & say Who the hell are you? ha ha ha
Merry Christmas Peterson's!
Love the Price's
We loved it! Gordon and I are still laughing about it and it has been 2 days since we watched the video clip.
Post a Comment