Monday, December 24, 2007

Making Memories!!

Day One...





This is the first thing we did when we walked into the park was meet Mickey Mouse. He was right there like he was waiting for us!! The kids were THRILLED. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful the park is decorated. The tree is held up by 4 cables and has a TON of ornaments on it. Oh my goodness!!! It is absoloutely beautiful!




We took a picture in front of the castle together...and then Mom said...'okay, do what you want!!' So the other kids all left and she stayed with us to watch the kids. Wow! They totally lit up seeing everything...JL especially. She saw a princess store..oh my goodness...I had the hardest time dragging her out of there. You can see it in her face...sheer joy.




JS freaked out when he saw the merry-go-round. He was sooo excited!
And of course we saw the Dumbo ride...and I got excited!! WOOT WOOT for Dumbo!




We watched the parade. They had the new princess from Enchanted come down the street first. She was sooo beautiful. The music that was playing was .... oh my goodness!!! This was the only good picture that I could get of her. I mostly took pictures of the kids watching the parade. I realized later that I wasn't taking pictures of the parade at all! I was taking pictures of my little ones waving to the princesses and Buzz Lightyear!!! Oh and little JL sat on my Daddy's shoulders. I loved the picture of him pulling on his face!!! hehehe





We took JL to the Princess Fantasy Fair...it was sooo fun. You get to meet the princesses and listen to them tell their stories. They also have a place where you can get your little princess' hair and face made over...um yeah for 30.00! Sheesh! So we bought JL a wig instead...LOL .. Seriously tho, it's really fun. They teach the girls how to be a princess and the little boys how to be a knight. JS even liked it a lot!







We went to see Fantasmic, which is my ABSOLOUTE FAVORITE part of Disneyland! I'm a total music freak as you know and this music is just unbelieveable. After the show was over, they had fireworks that were fantastic. Then you could hear someone softly singing 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas'...and little pieces of cotton started falling from the sky. It was sooo cool. It was romantic...hehehe.



You can kind of see the snow falling behind Steven. Oooh! It was sooo great! This is what JT did most of the trip...well, sleeping and pointing out all of the Christmas balls he saw. I think he pointed out at least 1million Christmas balls. Everywhere we went...we heard...'Ball....ball...ball...ball...'



And that was day one. More to come...stay tuned.

15 comments:

Wendi said...

Delightful! I've been dying to hear about it. Isn't it magical at Christmas? I guess it is all year, but seriously, the snow at the end of the night! Disney thinks of everything!

Merry Christmas cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Great times! Your kids look like they are having the time of their life! And I must say, your daughter is a natural to be a princess it looks like!

Crazymamaof6 said...

SO fun! what a magical Christmas event! love the wig! she can totally pull off that look! hope your christmas was Merry!

Cecily R said...

Color me jealous...and way happy that you and your family had such a wonderfully magical time!!!

The pictures are great!! Can't wait for more!

Natalie said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I'm glad you all had a good time! I bet that tree was absolutely stunning in person! Welcome back!

Laurie said...

Wow! Looks like you had a fabulous vacation!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love the black n white photos. I love all the photos! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. The princess fantasy place sounds like a little girl's dream! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best in the comming year.

Megan said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. What a special treat for your little ones. I loved your kids faces in the pictures.

Unknown said...

How fun! Janie looks absolutely adorable! She will probably remember that day forever! And Josh and Jaden are cute too, of course! You should be glad Jaden slept, good job buddy!

SuperCoolMom said...

What a fun Christmas memory for your family!! I love the pictures. I'd be the same way - taking pictures of my kids reactions to the parade, rather than the parade itself!

kim said...

Beautiful photos -- I have to read details later as Winnie has had enough waiting to log on to webkinz!

I'm trying to catch up with everyone, but girl is done waiting -- rightfully so.

Zabriskie Family said...

That looks like the funnest vacation to take with Kids... Emma was so excited to see that you can actually meet all the Princesses. I guess we will now have to visit Disney land one day. I am so glad you guys had a good time. We hope you have a great New years to!

Holly said...

What a fabulous way to spend the holidays! Glad y'all had fun--it sure looks that way!!

bestofthebishops said...

It looks like you had an incredible time! Good for you guys, you deserved a vacation for sure. Missed you at the talent show though--we rocked it!!
love ya!

Dallas Meow said...

i love dumbo - last time I went on, i was afraid he wouldn't fly though :(