Friday, December 28, 2007

Believe in Ever Ever After!

11 comments:

Wendi said...

Carrie Underwood looks exactly like one of my dance teachers! It kind of freaks me out everytime I see her!

Cecily R said...

I love that song and the movie it goes with!!! Most certainly one I will be buying when it comes out!!

Kellan said...

I loved this video and this song - we are big Carrie Underwood fans in my house - thanks for sharing this. See you soon. Kellan

Cody & Melanie said...

So cute! I haven't seen the movie yet ..but i'm working on getting Cody to come with me! If not i'll go with my sisters one of these days! Sorry I've been such a slacker with blogging!! The holidays kinda through me off! But here I am back at work! he he i'm such a hard worker! I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip..I loved all the pics! Happy NEw YEar!

Cynthia said...

I want to see that movie so much!

crystal said...

Happy New Year to my favorite bloggin' floozy! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this movie! Doesn't look like I will get to the theaters in time to see it, I will just rent it on Directv!

Thanks for the video!

Happy, Happy New Years to you, Tam!

Steph said...

Lucky lucky going to Disneyland for Christmas! I'm jealous!
I love that video, I need to see 'enchanted'.
I hope your Holidays were wondrous!
Happy New Year!

It all began here said...

I want to plan a girls lunch date in Idaho! I believe we have a cousin/niece, that needs a girls day... wanna go?

bestofthebishops said...

you did not invite yourself--you would have been invited anyway! it wouldn't be the same without you. i love im-ing with you, you are super funny!! can't wait for our girls day. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved that movie! My husband took me at Christmas & he liked it too! I can't wait till it comes out, so I can buy it.