Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More random Disneyland pictures and a Happy New Year!!

Okay, so i've been slacking on blogging about my Disneyland vacation, but i've gotta get more of the pictures from other family members too..so here's the rest of what i've got...





Can you believe he bought a Mickey Mouse shirt of his own free will and choice?

Turkeys in Beaver...this is at Steven's parents' house...love it


So Disneyland was sooo much fun, we're still trying to come down from our Disneyland high that we've been on. To me, it is just a magical place that families can go together and enjoy being with eachother. I don't care if they do make millions a day to entertain us...it's wonderful. (Plus I didn't pay a thing to go there...THANKS MOM!) This Christmas has been the most fun Christmas Steven and I have had together. I love being with my family, and I love being with my Steven.

Here's to hoping that 2008 has amazing times in store for us. I am so proud of my little family and the good husband that I have. I couldn't ask for anything more...i've been so blessed beyond measure. Kate, tonight i'm raising my diet coke to a wonderful new year! May God bless us all...

10 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Janie is such a cutie!

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh love that! what a fun family treat! and you're so lucky to have your mom take you and GO with you to the happiest place on earth! so fun! holy lovely house too! glad you had a great christmas and Happy NEW YEAR!

Cecily R said...

Oh Janie is so stinkin' cute and I really like Steven's shirt. Too bad Jon would look silly in it.

Happiest New Year Tam! I still have a present for you from Kate and me, so we need to get together SOON.

Matchbox Mom said...

Wait a minute! There's a present out there that I haven't opened? WOO HOO!!!
Name the time and place, i'm THERE!

crystal said...

Happy New Year, fellow Disney-lover! Glad your fam had fun. Steven's parents' house looks like such a fun place to visit. Love ya

Cody & Melanie said...

YeA good post! I want to go to Disney Land! It looks like you had a blast! Way to go Tams MOM! Happy new year! I have to say that you and your family are the greatest! Very blessed indeed! 2008 is going to RoCk!! Matchbox concert is just around the corner Yeah YEah!!

Cynthia said...

Good news is comin' your way!!!!!!!

Matchbox Mom said...

woo hoo!!! I won Napwarden's contest! woot woot!

Laurie said...

I love the pictures. Looks like you had a great time at the Magical Kingdom. Happy New Year!!

Julie P. said...

I'm so jealous of you guys-Disneyland is the best place ever. It looks like you all had a blast-Happy late New Year.