This week's Tuesday Tell All is about a picture that sums up our month. I've been busy busy with the kids and housework.
I've also been fussing over my little JL. We have so much fun together, and I've been so proud of her especially since school has started. This week is her turn to be the Wildcat of the week. Of course, like the crazy Mom that I am, I had to get a picture for the blog...I had many weird looks walking into an elementary school with my camera in hand, a giddy look in my eyes, and taking pictures of little kids. I'm sure people think i'm crazy, but oh well. What can I do? I'm a totaly nuts for this blogging thing. Do you see what I go through for you???


There you go...my whole Month-and life-revolves around my little girl.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Tuesday Tell All...The summed up picture
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




21 comments:
I love it! I'm so excited for the wildcat of the week! Woo Hoo, such a cute little girl!
way cute! and whoohoo for being wildcat of the week! FANCY! that is always a huge thrill at our house too!
Soooo cute! Congrats!
Just caught up ... had a lot to do!
Happy COLD day!
When she grows up she wants to be a mom! How sweet! A tribute to her nice mom!
How fun. This was my Emily's Beary Special week. We're supposed to do her presentation on Friday, but we changed it to next wednesday so we can be there since baby brother has RSV. I'll need to take pictures of what we did for her later this week.
SO cute! Ilove her picture on the certificate. My kids are wildcats, too!
Tami- she is sooooo cute. i just love her so much. i am so thankful our father in heaven sent her to our family. i can't believe we ever survived before she came to us. i just want to eat her up. i want take her with me where ever i go. and the boys too. tell them i love them and give them a kiss for me. i love you and steve too:)
love
tiff
Love it! Love it when Moms "lose it" for their kids! You won't ever regret that!
She is just too gorgeous!
What a great Mom you are!
Keep on keepin' on, Girl! :)
Love it! Love it when Moms "lose it" for their kids! You won't ever regret that!
She is just too gorgeous!
What a great Mom you are!
Keep on keepin' on, Girl! :)
Congrats Janie! She is so cute!
You've gotten an award on my blog! :)
Very cute! Alexis was just the "Super Star" of the week in her class. Janie's poster turned out very nice - good job, Janie!!
I like your new look on your blog - I've not been over here in a little while - sorry about that. Good to see you. Hope to see you again soon. Take care. Kellan
she wants to be a mom, awwwwww -- that means you're good.
The blog looks great, btw.
Sweet...
I love coming here and seeing your header btw...it's just so original!
I LOVE LOVE that picture of her! It's perfect!
Awww precious!! Don't feel crazy--it's terribly important to document your experiences, especially those that involve honors like being Wildcat of the Week. Good for you mom for taking pictures!!
She is so darling. I love her poster and the fact that she loves recess, princess books and wants to be a mom. She is 100% girl.:o) We love you guys. Have fun in the snow today!
-Alana
She is darling! Congrats on Wildcat of the Week!
How exciting! Cute daughter!! Sometimes I feel like I get weird looks too because I take the camera everywhere. Gotta scrap those memories. ;-)
I'm not sure if I told you, but I linked to you from Cecily. Have a great weekend!
She wants to be a mom! WOW you should be so proud there is no better desire that you could instill into your daughter. That shows that you are a great mom! With the right priorities.
I also take the camera everywhere I go with my kids. But I have been doing it for 11 yrs now so the looks don't even phase me anymore. LOL I have to have a picture for every blog post. I am psycho that way. I am known for being the mom with the camera at all school events. I have other kids ask me to take pictures to email to their moms.
Way to go Janie! Where's the one of her holding the award!? :D
Post a Comment