


We don't get to see Steven a lot this semester...so when he's here, we show him what we've been up to (JL showed him her new library book she got today) and usually he plays ring around the rosey with them...and they ALL FALL DOWN.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Wordless Wednesday and Ring around the rosey...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
You guys are always having so much fun over there. It makes my life look boring:)
WAY FUN! ALWAYS GLAD WHEN DADDY COMES HOME!
You guys are so cute! I love that you have somehow managed to capture those perfect daddy moments lately!
I am so jonesing for some red headed waiter!! CALL ME!
Cute! I still love your header, it turned out so cool!
What a fun daddy! :)
I love Janie's face as she points to the book! Looks like tons of fun. Gotta take advantage of the few moments those student-dads are home!
Cute pics! I love when the kids just love their daddy! So cute!
Definitely need a reunion!! I liked the Airsupply message. Tell Steve its cold outside!! He needs to wear pants to go sledding.
Oh what cute pictures...
Way way fun time for your kids. That is just too cute. Great pics
Crazy fun! I just got caught up and read your post saying how you are worried about disappointing the people that mean the most to you. I think we all feel that. Use that as a positive thing in your life and don't get down on yourself. I'm sure that they love you and are proud of you no matter what! You are your own toughest critic. Wow, listen to me go on :) Have a great weekend!
Looks like they all had fun! Super photos!
Post a Comment