Monday, January 14, 2008

Tuesday Tell All...one week/one person

Poor Sally has a case of the blues...so she decided that she would give our assignment as one week/one person, meaning where would we go for one week and what one person would we take?
Well, I just got done reading Kate's blog, and she just got back from Maui. Sheesh, what a fun time. I definately think that's gotta be the place for me. I would definately have to take Steven with me. It seems like a romantic place, so I would have to take the man I am totally in love with...
Since i'll prolly never be able to afford such a vacation, I think Disneyland is the place for us too. It really is magical. I love it there, and Steven loved it too. If I was about 40lbs lighter I would go somewhere that required only a bathing suit. That would be fun! I could stroll around Disneyland holding Steven's hand all day long, and would have a good time too...matter of fact...I have a good time holding his hand at home, too. Wherever I am, as long as I have him with me, i'm happy.

10 comments:

Cecily R said...

Oh you are so good. It always makes me smile to myself when I read about you and Steven. You obviously adore the man and I love that!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

AWWWWWWWWW! I too would love to go just about anywhere with my husband for a week without the kids and all the stress of regular life!

Wendi said...

Dreaming of Disneyland too......

Cody & Melanie said...

It is so sweet how much you love Steve!! You guys are such the perfect couple! You should do it!! Go on a vaca with just you two! Start planning now even if it ends up being a few years from now! It will give you something to look forward to!

Laurie said...

Aw, so cute. How nice would it be to go somewhere with just the hubby?! I have no idea- it's been way too long!

KATE said...

You are way too cute! Cute post!

I'm with you, anywhere with the husband & away from stress & I'm good. but I have to say Maui was the bomb!
& here is a little tip, if you can make arrangements at the last minute. You can go for next to nothing! hee hee, you would fall over if I told you how cheap our trip was. I can guarantee it was cheaper than driving to Disneyland! yep, I'm serious!!

crystal said...

It puts a smile on my face when you talk all gooey about your man. Makes me want to be a good wife, like you. :)

SuperCoolMom said...

I think I must have already been all cynical and mean when my poor husband got me. I never sound like that. You sweet girl!

Steph said...

I love that you adore your hubby as much as I adore mine! And we share an anniversary, it must be a magical date! :)

Nat Nat said...

Just wondered over to your blog. Aww you are so sweet. I love that you keep the magic. Also love Disney!