Saturday, January 19, 2008

Family sledding


My cousin Mandy is a wild woman! She takes her kids sledding all the time, but the best part is that she goes down the big hills too...



Not only is she a crazy woman, but she's a good Mom, Wife, and friend...I love her to pieces! (And not just because she has the cutest dang boys ever!)
We had a lot of fun!






Steven is crazy...
"id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5157341132052523026" />

8 comments:

Natalie said...

That does look like fun! Do I see someone in shorts though??? Brrr! LOL!

kim said...

Love that top family shot! too bad Christmas is over, you could have used it for your card.

Love the last shot with the air born sled.

Cecily R said...

Looks like soooo much fun! Where did you go?

I hope we can get out there tomorrow. With the holiday I'm sure we aren't the only ones who have THAT idea though...

Matchbox Mom said...

Cec-
We were behind the Ogden Athletic Club...and yes, Steven wore his Laker's shorts...LOL
What else does he wear? He's a dork, and I love him.

Tam

Anonymous said...

Tami...I want to come! Next time you go...Give us a call we will pull out the old tubes!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like a blast! We've not had enough snow yet to go sledding :( Enjoy it for us, will ya?!

Cody & Melanie said...

CUTE! I love the one with your whole family! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, what fun! I would love to live near snow!

You have a beautiful family! But,I am sure you know that!