Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh my gash!! It's Santa!!

Tonight a surprise visitor came to our home. Grandma and Grandpa Fry came to 'visit'. I thought it was strange that Grandma brought the video camera, but whatever, she's kind of crazy! All of a sudden there was a knock at the door...and who would it be? Santa of course! JL answered the door, and as soon as she heard, "HO HO HO" She ran for the hills...knocking JS to the floor. She was so scared, and then calmed down for a story. I have to just say that watching her and JS freak out was sooo funny.

Santa read them a cute story about a really small elf that helped Santa...he told them that he heard they were going to Disneyland and that he wanted to make sure they got some special presents before they left. So he took each one of them on his lap, gave them a candycane and their present.







JT loved his candy cane, and Santa asked my Dad to sit on his lap...sooo funny. He told the kids that when they pass through Beaver, Utah they needed to stop at Grandpa's house and give Jimbo, Bunny, Majesty, Sugar, and Sport their apples from Santa because he didn't know if he could get to their corral this year. The kids eyes were as big as silver dollars...they couldn't believe that he knew so much about them.
JL got a really cute Snow White doll, and JS got (what else) a new Ninja Turtle...and JT got a really cute firetruck with little animals. It was such a nice thing for my parents to do for their Grandkids. I love my parents...and I LOVE SANTA!!! He's coming to town!

18 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so cute! that is so fun!

The UnMighty said...

Do I recognize the big guy from "The Sopranos"?

Anonymous said...

That is so great that Santa came! I can so pic the kids freaking! It is great they could settle in and enjoy! That will be a great lifetime memoery! Ya'll will talk about that for years!

Unknown said...

That was so cute of your parents! I bet if Santa just showed up here we would have some excited kids. Wow! A personal visit from Santa, how neat! Cute pics.

Laurie said...

That is so cool! So fun but I agree with your kids- Santa in person can be a little frightening!

KATE said...

Holy Cow, that is so fun!! I love that it freaked them out! I'm a little sadistic like that too! ha ha
Cute kids!!

crystal said...

You have such fun parents :) I love that photo of Jaden w/ Santa--total anxiety!

Michelle said...

Oh man that is such a cute thing for them to do!! How fun for your kids and how creative on your parents part.

I believe in Santa! I do! I do!

Wendi said...

Too Cute! What a darling think to do for the kids (and parents). You are going to have so much fun. Take lots of pictures. I expect lots of details when you get back! LOTS!

Sarah said...

That is great! What fun! I remember when I was little there was a guy in our ward that would dress up as Santa and come visit us at our house every year.

BTW, I tagged you. :)

Cecily R said...

Lucky! I want Santa to come to my house!!!!!

Last friday when the kids were at a sitter's house he visited them. I don't think Gracie ever wanted to come home since he knows where they live.

I love the pictures--especially the one of Janie hugging Santa! So cute!!

Cynthia said...

Great pictures...such fun!

Cody & Melanie said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you guys are going to Disney Land!! Jelous am I!!! Your kids are going to have the best time!! You have to take a butt load of pics! Your parents are too cute! That is the best Santa I've ever seen! I laughed so hard to hear that they were scared at first! I would be too!

Tiffany said...

that really was a good night. and i'll never forget janie plowing josh over. even now i'm laughing cause its just so funny. and this time next week we will be in sunny california:) can't wait. i love you!!! and yes, more than you love me:) hahahahaha

Natalie said...

Oh how fun!!! And the decoration you made in the post before this is sooooooo cute!!!

Steph said...

Yay for Santa!
I want him to come to my house!

Holly said...

Oh how fun!! Once your kids got over their initial shock, it looks like they had a great visit with Santa. How nice of your parents!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is SO cool! love the santa pix! :)