I know I haven't posted in a while...busy busy. So here's what's been goin' on in Tam's world...it's really nothing too exciting...that's why I haven't posted.
JL's been a really good big sister...
JL's school had their Christmas program that was DANG CUTE...
Two of my boys enjoying their mugs...
Enjoying the snowfall...Hi Monica! I took this picture while I was talking to you on the phone!!!
Every year, Mom does a girls craft day. It's usually in October and we do a Halloween craft, but this year it didn't happen...which is good because this is the craft we did, and it's not very Halloweenish...(is that a word? It is now...)
Isn't it sooo cute? I was way excited about it...okay...there you go..i've been busy. I'm not gonna post pictures of the diaper changes and nose wiping that's been going on here or the other Mommy stuff...
Monday, December 10, 2007
Let's play catch up...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
Cute pictures. Love the one with the boys and their drinks! Families that drink together stay together, right?!
you have the cutest family! thanks for the update on your life. i love reading your blog.
love ya!
Your home made milky ways were sooooooooo... GOOD! You have to give me the recipe! Yea for you and all your talents! I love that "snow" craft you made! Cute decor!
Awwwww. The craft is super cute. I'm glad you hung out with your mom even though Kate and I missed you. We got you a present though! Woo Hoo! Presents!
I liked all of these pictures, especially the "mug" picture - too cute. Hope you have been well. See you soon. Kellan
Hey there, I came over a while ago from...gosh, I can't even remember who's blog, maybe Crazymamaof6? Anyway, I enjoyed reading yours and added you to my favorites folder and visit often, just have never commented. Anywho...just wanted to say I love the Snow craft. Super cute!
Cute craft! I wish I was crafty.
Your life and mine seem to be in sync right now...just mommy stuff going on. :) That's a good thing!
Don't you love creating things. It just makes it so much cuter when you pour your own sweat into it. It turned out great. Let it snow!!
Life is just super busy this time of year. The craft is super cute.
What a precious picture of Janie being a nice sister.
And thanks for your nice comments on my blog always. You make me feel so good. Seriously, they are so sweet.
I want to go back to Disneyland! Can I hide in your suitcase?
I want to go back to Disneyland! Can I hide in your suitcase?
I want to be crafty!
What a way cute craft! I so admire people that are good at that! One day...
Home made milky ways! OMG(osh)! How cool is that! Your family must think you hung the moon & the stars! Mmmm!
Your family is so adorable!
Do you know, I have a confession...we decorated the yard, and even the house...but no tree yet! We are getting the tree Friday! Woot!
hugs,
Maria
I LOVE the frosty brew picture! You have the cutest family Tami!! Don't be afraid to post the diaper change pics & nose wipe pics, I do the same all day & can completely appreciate it!
Thanks for all your cute comments on my blog! You're a sweetheart! Love ya! - Kate
BTW, I do love that cute "halloweenish" craft! ha ha
I am glad you got to have your craft day, but still sad I missed you!
Love the snow craft...looks like all is well with you!
Love your pics--they're snow cute! (I have a thing for snowmen too.)
The "boys" drinking was too funny.
love your snow sign [although, you can keep the snow down there!}.
Post a Comment