

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
This is amazing to me! How fast time flies. You know it's going to happen, but when it does, it kind of floors me. He had such a good birthday. It was so much fun. I tried to tell him and the other kids that they weren't allowed to have birthdays this year because Momma can't handle them getting older. They begged me for birthdays, so I told them they could have them, as long as they went down in years instead of up. So JL is now turning 4 and JS 2 and JT still 0.
So anyway, JT had a great time playing with all the wrapping paper and boxes. Forget the 50.00 outfit and the fun toys, eh?
We bought JT a little snuggle horse. You know, something quiet and calm. Everyone else decided that anything as loud and obnoxious as possible would do. Now, i'm not complaining, because the reason that they do this is because i've complained in the past. I'm very grateful for the gifts!
I'm so camera happy now that I blog. I told everyone at the party that if they're in the picture, they might end up on my blog! I'm such a dork...oh well. I'm so blog happy that the other night when I was searching my blog for maybe some more comments, I found a comment no...3 comments from Dawn Meehan. I was doing computer cartwheels..I was so excited. Wow! A celebrity like Dawn actually reading my blog? I've hit the top, I thought. So I asked Steven if he would be happy with me about this...and he ROLLED his eyes!!! I couldn't believe it! Then I realized that he hasn't caught the blogging bug yet. So he doesn't understand. Oh well, I was still really excited.
Man, that was a side track! Back to the party...it was a good, good time. All the family that we love were there. It was really nice to be with people that care about our little family. We are so blessed. Life is good, i've got 3 beautiful children that are always asking me really important questions like, "Mom? Can I have a Marshee?" To which I reply, "JS, what's a Marshee?" Joshua- "oh, I dunno but I want one." What, I ask you, would I do without that? Oh! And I have a 'blog-ignorant' husband who doesn't beat me or emotionally abuse me. I love him. I love my little JT man. He's been such a blessing in my life, he adds so much sunshine in a world of clouds and rain, and I don't ever want to be without him.
Monday, September 24, 2007
1 year, already???
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
He is so SO cute!
I love that! I want my kids to go down on their birthdays too! You are so very clever.
He is a doll! I hate how time flies too...I know my little Ryver will be 1 before I know it! It's so sad, and then I'm gonna get baby hungry again! I wonder when that bug will go away!
Thanks for the get well and good luck wishes. I hope they work!
~Steph
:::snort::: I'm hardly a celebrity! LOL!
Oh and I want a Marshee too!!!
I figured out what a marshee is...
It's a piece of kix cereal, cut in half. Weird!
Anyone for a marshee?
Already a year? I can't believe how fast time flies. He is so adorable!
Love the cake picture! (I got here from cecily's blog, but have seen your comments on several blogs I visit, including Dawn's. Cool that she dropped by yours!) I can understand the whole blog-crazy thing, I think I'm a Blog-Aholic!
Tami-
I love the Blog, He is too too precious! You're not a dork either, I take pix just for the blog too! ha ha. or maybe I'm just a dork too! ha ha.
I'm very impressed that you had comments from Dawn! I totally understand how exciting that would be! Good job sweetie!!
Happy Birthday Jaden!! - Kate
Nothing makes a little one happier than a roll of toilet paper, ring of real key, box of kleenex, or the box the present came in.
TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Looks like it's time for another baby!
Post a Comment