Wednesday, September 26, 2007

No training wheels, lil Tiger Woods, and Carnivals





My little girl is about to turn 6. She's so excited that she figured out how to ride her bike without training wheels. She's so funny...she's got ATTITUDE. She told me today that I dress like a laundry maid. So I told her that I AM a laundry maid...and a dish washer, chauffer, house maid, janitor, cook, ect. She just looked at me like I was crazy...well, maybe I am. Someone grab a straight jacket.
JT decided lately that he's a golfer. He learned this from his Daddy and older brother. He actually tries to hit the ball. It's so funny when he finally makes contact...he just looks up at me like his whole world just lit up. Sooo funny.
JS got this sword at JL's fund raiser carnival. He brought it home, and my brother in law was here. So JS puts the sword between his legs and says..."Uncle Ben! Look at this bad boy!" We were laughing til I thought I was gonna pee my pants.
I love the things that kids do and say...especially since JS is making up words. He told me today that his schmelk hurts. I asked him what that was, and he pointed to his ankle...I didn't know the medical term for an ankle, but now I do. It's so nice to know.
Also, today my Mother picked a TON of grapes and brought them in her house. Well, she also brought my favorite- spiders into the house. There was this big black one crawling on the ceiling. So JS grabbed his shoe and threw it up, and hit the big black jerk. He fell to the floor and JS stepped on him. Then he took a golf ball and kept hitting it, saying "Mom! I'm breaking his bones!!!" So I made him get a tissue and take the 'for sure dead' spider to the garbage, but not before JT walked by and picked it up. To which I actually DID pee my pants. Needless to say, we won't be going to Grandma's until she's done canning grapes.

14 comments:

KATE said...

Cute kids Tami! I love the goofy things they say & do, even when they are calling us laundry maids! Good job on the Big Girl Bike!!
& yes I hope we can "hang out" soon!! you're too funny, I say that too!

Cecily R said...

Love the mac and cheese shampoo! How exactly does a laundry maid dress, Tami? I'll call you today, I promise!

stephanie said...

Hey Tami, are you mormon? please answer me by commenting on Dawn Meehans blog.

Supercool Mom said...

Those comments are so great! You will be so glad to have those recorded for them!

Anonymous said...

Peed your pants. Thats hilarious and I cant believe you would admit to it. I pooped my pants at work. There i got that out into the open, now i feel better.
Your Hubby,
steven

Anonymous said...

Hey this is stephanie,
I thot so.

crystal said...

These pictures cracked me up. You asked what we did at Mimi's princess party: 1) Painted nails 2) had a tea party w/ pink food 3) made the jewel boxes 4) watched "Barbie Island Princess"

It would work really well for your 6 yr old's party! Also, I have a friend who did little girl makeovers & had them strut down the "runway" (down the hall). That sounds a little weirdly Jon Benet Ramsey, but it was geared to little girls & was really cutesie.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK, I think your little girl and MY TUkey would make the PERFECT little couple!

Steph said...

Yes, how DOES a laundry maid dress? I probably dress like one too. :) You made me laugh today.

Matchbox Mom said...

to answer the question...I don't really know how a laundry maid dresses, unless it's sweats and a tee shirt...which is what I usually wear...so, I dunno. I guess a laundry maid dresses like me!

Tam

Tip Junkie said...

What cute kiddos!! Looks like you're having fun.

Wendi said...

You are too funny! What an entertaining blog you write girl! Love your writing style.

Unknown said...

Hey Tam,
Those are darling pictures! I'm so proud of Janie for riding her bike without the training wheels...just don't let her tell TJ yet. And Jaden is sooooo cute. I loved the pics.
Monica

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! My kids favor the same brand of shampoo. :)