ok i think that you need to be a mom to appreciate that, because honestly i didn't laugh. i thought it was a waste of 3 minutes. so i thank-you for that.
I am a stay at home Mom with little patience, lots of love, and three little ones. 10 year old JL, 8 year old JS and 5 year old JT...
I am married to the best hubby, Steven. He is the love of my life
7 comments:
That is so true! Maybe they'd listen if we sang everything all day long. What do you think?
Monica
I love that lady - she puts into words the things I think!
I love that clip! It's hilarious. And just so true.
The day you sent that clip to me, I got it from three other people! Now it's on the front page of Yahoo! :)
ok i think that you need to be a mom to appreciate that, because honestly i didn't laugh. i thought it was a waste of 3 minutes. so i thank-you for that.
Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!
H
I love that, it is hilarious. Not to mention so so true!! Love it thanks!
Post a Comment