Thursday, October 25, 2007

TAG...I'm it!!!




Thanks, Kate...for tagging me. 7 random facts about myself...

1. I LOVE laundry!!! I don't know why...maybe my life is just so boring that I feel so inclined to love laundry. Thursday is my favorite day of the week. Woo Hoo for laundry day!! I also have laundry folding OCD. Don't touch my laundry, man.


2. I am A HUGE Matchbox Twenty fan. I love Rob Thomas and the whole gang. I have actually touched Rob's hand. I was also given a drum stick from Paul. I talked to Adam on the phone once (thanks Mike). WOO HOO!!! It still gets me all giddy to think about it... Music is a big part of my life.


3. I hope no one turns me in for child abuse, but I LOVE JS'S BUM!! I don't know why..it's just cute. I'm sure he's going to go to High School, and his buddies will be like, "um...dude, howcome your Mom won't stop touching your butt?" He'll turn and look at me, and i'll wave sarcastically. I just love it!

4. I have known Steven since I was 12 years old. His parents have always been my parents. The day we were married, Steve's Dad told me that I had always been apart of the family, but that today we were just making it official.
I have watched all of Steve's cousins grow up, and they've been MY cousins. If I had to pic favorites, I would have to say Courtney and Abbey are my favs. Here's a picture of them with JL at a baseball game. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!



5. I love horses! I have always loved the feeling of riding through a stream or up a mountain. I love feeling the wind in my hair when they run. I love hugging their big heads and patting their sides. I could brush a horse all day long. Steve's Dad owns 5 horses. I have ridden Jimbo and Bunny since I was a little girl, and now I get to ride them whenever I want to...I LOVE IT!!! That was another perk I recieved from marrying Steven.

6. I live in a mortuary. I know...gross. I'm not a fan, either. I have learned so many things from working and living here, tho. I have learned that life is so fragile. Life is easily lost, and it can happen on a dime. I have learned that if you set the alarm off at 3a.m it will scare the livin crap out of ya. I have learned that death isn't pretty, but it's one last service that someone can do for a family. I am definately ready to move, but it's been quite the experience...one for the kids to tell.

7. I am SICK in love with my husband. Really, no one throw up, please.
Steve makes me so happy. I love him so much. He has always caused my heart to race, and my knees to give out. He takes my breath away. The first time we kissed, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I begged him not to hurt me, because I had loved him for so long, and so much that I knew I couldn't take it. He always has been and always will be the love of my life.


Okay time to tag other friends...
Aunt Debbie
Aunt Carrie
Lora
Cort
Cecily
Crystal
Hotmama

14 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

A mortuary, literally? Wild. You'll have to post that whole story someday! Horses, awww, had I married my 8th grade boyfriend, I'd have horses now. Kind of a bummer, all those missed opportunities (7th grade boyfriend and I'd be a Dentist's wife).

I love your confession about your sweet hubby too!

kim said...

The butts of the children -- they must be pinched. How old is too old? I don't friggin know, but I think I've already ruined my children with the butt tweaking -- I'll start a change jar for their therapy.

Crazymamaof6 said...

very interesting list of random things! the pics are adorable ! and can you come live at my house and do my laundry?? not my fave thing. and i used to be ocd about it but now i give up and let my hubby do it so we have something to wear. great list of randomness!

quacks said...

Hey! I think that is one of my babies. Is it? Looks like L.E.
Love to you and those cute kids!!!

Matchbox Mom said...

yup it's L.E.
Fo sho...
You want me to take it down?
I love that pic.

Tami

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Thanks for the insight into you.

Cecily R said...

Tami you are a total babe in that picture!

The only reason I like laundry is the smell. I love the smell of fabric softener and clean clothes. Yum! Given what you've told me about your laundry room, um...you are a brave woman to still love it.

crystal said...

This was the SWEETEST post. Made me teary. Those were great facts! I feel like i know you a little better.

Horses? Lucky-y-y-y-y-y (Napoleon voice).

Mortuary? I need to know more details! Is Steve a mortician? I think there must be a special spirit there.

And I love your DANG CUTE hair!

Wendi said...

Talking about butts always makes Crystal cry.

KATE said...

I LOVE your list!!
I love horses too! If you ever want a horseback riding buddy, I'm there!!! (I married a man who is allergic, can you believe it?)

I think it's fabulous that you're so madly in love with your husband!

You're too cute!! (I love laundry too!)

Michelle said...

Laundry?? Wow that is one I never thought anyone would like to do.

You ive in a mortuary? Now I need more info than that. Tell.

My little G-mans butt is SO cute. I love it when he runs naked down the hall.

crystal said...

Wendi's partially right. Only MY BUTT makes me cry. Every day when I have to creatively stuff it into pants....cryin' a river.

crystal said...

How's Tori doing?

Holly said...

Nice to meet you too! Thanks for visiting my blog. I always enjoy making new Bloggy Friends!

What a sweet family you have and I LOVE your hair--D-vine.

I always enjoy random list type posts--you can learn really neat tidbits, which is fun. Interesting about the mortuary. I'm sure you do have a different perspective and many stories to share.