

By popular demand, I will blog about JL's little girl party. I was going to do this Sunday night, but never was given the opportunity to...so here it goes...
JL's party on Saturday was a huge success!! We had so many excited little girls that dressed up to come to a 'girl party'. First we read 'Fancy Nancy' to all the little girls (they loved it!!) then we ate our cupcakes and ice cream as part of our tea party. We ate with out pinkies up! They called eachother 'darling' the whole time they ate. Then we went to the living room where we painted all the little girls' nails. They loved that because of the assortment of colors. Then we had our little fashion show. The girls danced to a Beyonce song and twirled and laughed. Then we opened all our presents. It was so much fun. JL is spoiled!!!
Before JL's party, the boys were playing with the balloons. It was so funny to watch them all play. Then we kicked them out, because there were no boys allowed.
JL's cousin's Abbey and Courtney came to the party too! They're older, so we didn't make them dress up. They helped me paint nails, and dish up cupcakes. They were so nice to come help. JL loves them, and she wouldn't have wanted them to miss it. Thanks girls!!!
Hooray for birthday parties and little girls!!!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Belle of the ball...no boys allowed
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
It sounds like they had a great time! I love doing girly-girl things, thank goodness my daughter does too!
Oh, this is SO CUTE! i love how you read Fancy Nancy and then said "darling" during the tea party.
Thanks for your encouragement on my blog today. I definitely need friends right now!
Oh my word Tami, that sounds like the cutest party ever! Good job Mom! You painted all their nails, you're the BEST! Those pictures of all those sweet little "princesses" are so cute! Happy Birthday Janie!
How fun
What a great party! Gracie was just looking at the pictures and I can tell she's working on a party plan RIGHT NOW!
Are you all better? Maybe the van will be fixed and we can get together sometime this week. I'll call you when I know more...I still have a boatload of clothes for Janie.
Oh, a princess party! I miss my daughter dressing up in princess dress-ups! She's getting old too fast! How do I make her be little again?
How Fun!!! I can't wait for 4 more years til I can have one just like it! Janie looked darling!
Life is rough, but God is good. Thanks for the kind remark about my drawing on Dawn's blog. I had fun doing it.
Cute family photos -
Rick
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
I'm not a stinker, I'm not I'm not I'm not!!!
What a cute fun party!! For Diva's fifth, we did nails and made bracelets! Aren't little girls so cute!
Happy party Princess Janie!
Yayyyyy! I'm a link on your sidebar! I feel like a real, live friend now! Not just your "snuffleuffagus" friend (sesame street) that nobody else can see.
Happy Birthday cute Janie!
Isn't it fun having little girls and doing little girly things all the time? I just love it!
so cute my girls love fancy nancy! and my friend is having her whole family be "the fancy's" for Halloween!totally cute idea!
what a fun party! sounds like they had a marvelous time darling!
Post a Comment