
Every year Steve's Grandma and Grandpa Rogers have the family over to carve pumpkins. We LOVE this part of fall! For the last two weeks, JL has been asking me when Grandma was going to call. Patience, my dear!
Steven is always so cute helping the little ones with their pumpkins. I love watching him help the kids.
JL was obsessed with being 'fashionable' at the pumpkin carve. She decided that she wanted to dress like her cousins, so she put this outfit on. I think it's darling! I love how she poses.
JT tried to pick up this pumpkin the whole time! I kept telling him that it probably weighed about as much as he does. Of course, he didn't understand it, and kept rolling it around the yard babbling about something important, i'm sure. He is too funny.
JS kept on telling everyone that he couldn't get pumpkin guts on his new cast because it will "Be really nasty stinky". I took him back to the doctor on Friday to make sure that his bones are healing correctly, and they said that he is doing really well. 3 more weeks in the long cast, and then they'll take it off and put him in a half arm cast for another 3 weeks. He is already counting down the days until he can take the darn thing off. He was really annoyed that he couldn't mess with the pumpkin guts this year.
I love Steven's family...they do so many fun things together. Update on Tori...she was having some stomach problems, but nothing too severe. From what I understand, she is doing really well. Kayla was able to change a messy diaper this week! I never thought I would be so thrilled about a messy diaper, but I was! I actually miss her a lot. I haven't seen her in a long time, 2 whole weeks. I am glad that she is at Primary Children's, but I miss her being so close to us so I could go visit that little angel any time I wanted to. She's a doll.
We are having Sunday dinner at my house tonight. All of my family will be here, except for my Mom who is in Arizona helping her parents move back home. I am really excited to have my family here. We are gonna watch Boston and Colorado play tonight. GO RED SOX!!!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Annual Pumpkin Carve
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
It looks like you had a GREAT Pumpkin Day. How fun.
Oh, Miss Tori, she is beautiful! What a tuff Cookie!
You were VERY missed yesterday at Crazy Pumpkin Man & McDonalds! We'll have to hook up next time.
pumpkin day looks super fun! and darn no pumpkin guts! Janie's outfit is fabulous!
yay for Miss Tori , tiny doll baby! going poop is pretty great when you are that tiny!
hope your family dinner went well!
That is the teensiest baby i've ever set eyes upon! How much does she weigh? About as much as a cotton ball?!?
crystal-
Last I heard, little Tori weighs 1lbs 7oz. She is really REALLY little!
I just love her!
Looks like a great day!...
The Sox won :( Sorry was rooting for the Rockies, I wanted to it to drag on a few more games!
Tori is TINY indeed. Glad to hear that she is holding on.
Hey, fun blog. I feel like I know you. Kate had me read your blogg about the twins a while ago. I'm glad Tori is doing better. Thanks for checking out my new blogg-I promise it will get better.
Tami-
You're so cute! I love ya!
- kate
I loved the random facts. I love that you are so in love with your husband, I am too! (with mine.:))
I see what you mean when you wrote that Janie always wants to be a princess every day, in two of the pictures you posted in your last two posts, she has a tiara on!
I'm glad Mr. Cast man is healing well. Has he bonked you on the head yet?
And I'm glad Tiny Tori is doing well!
You are a great mom!
~Steph
Fun pumpkin day. I'm sad this season is almost over. There are so many fun things to do with your kids in October. I know you could do them any time of the year, but it's not the same.
Thanks for you comments on my blog. I haven't been on commenting very much because I've been so busy. Don't give up on me! =)
Pumpkin day looks like tons of fun. I think I may suggest that to Blake's parents for next year.
Love Janie's outfit. She is too cute!
I'm a bit lost as to who Tori is. Is she you niece? She is very cute and SO little. I'm going to look through your blog and see if I can catch up on her.
Awww, awwww, awwww and double awwww.
Kids and pumpkins, like peanut butter and jelly.
And husbands with kids -- it always makes me want to do something domestic for my husband when I he does stuff like that with the kids.
Love for Tori)))))))))))))))
Holy Cow...something's going on with my computer because I checked your blog yesterday AND the day before and this post WAS NOT there. Clearly, I am going crazy. Totally.
Janie looks adorable, and I'm so glad Tori is doing so well.
Still on for tomorrow?
Okay, I'm a dork. My laptop's date got messed with and since it thought that it was September 21 for some reason, it wasn't showing new posts. Argggg. That means I am SUPER behind on everyone's blogs!!!!
Yay for poop! That's why Bitty Baby was in the hospital so long - they thought that she had some disease and that her intestines weren't working. I still cheer her everytime she poops because I'm so glad that everything works okay!
Janie looks darling in her hip outfit! What sweet babies you have!
Post a Comment