Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family pictures...what a bummer

a>
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEht9FSA2-W4bQ89rz9JOmHV5wMMaGnZPnSG-KXUe65Y-no9fBAo-EBVBImLT6MEEDONrPcyC-5ALY8uBItTNgpftYiMeFNNhe_GHQ0IAugi2-mXxfRMYsMIpQFUgHQb5VlRfj9qaKsrebGX/s1600-h/Picture+920.jpg">
Okay so my Mom calls about two months ago and tells us that we're having family pictures and that we're all to wear the clothes my sister picked out for her wedding. So I make sure that all the clothes are clean and in order so I can grab them easily so i'm not so flustered the day of the pictures. (I think that was a run on sentance, oh well.) We get to the park, and JT won't take a picture. He's grouchy...so the only picture we got of him is this one...




Fortunately, JL and JS were kind enough to oblige us with their hammy-ness. (Is that a word? It is now, I just made it up.)

Cute JS



Pretty JL


So then...My parents decided that they just wanted a picture of just their children and them. So the photographer gets us all lined up...smiling...trying to act like we love eachother (we really do...just kidding)...and my husband who thinks he's 12, decides that he's going to moon us. Yes, you read that right...he pulled his pants down right below his cheeks and shows us what the stork saw. To which the photographer shot this picture..

Don't I look like i'm totally apologizing? It was so embarrassing...haha..
I'm just grateful that he wasn't shooting a picture of Steven being arrested for indecent exposure...
You've gotta love husbands and family pictures...

11 comments:

Price's Write said...

That is great:) Good thing your family has a great sense of humor. The pics turned out cute!

KATE said...

Holy Cow Tami! I LOVE it! First, the pictures of your family are beautiful! Even grouchy Jaden. But the Butt, is just TOO good! Seriously I love that the photographer got the response picture! Hilarious!!

Supercool Mom said...

That will be the one you choose for important things like anniversaries and funeral programs, because it will always remind you of the fun you have together! I love it! (someday you'll thank him, and they'll always remember that day!)

Wendi said...

No way! That is such a great laughing picture. You can tell you all love each other, and I bet that will be your favorite picture for years to come!

Love your family picture and the pictures of the kiddos. You have a gorgeous family!

Cecily R said...

I love LOVE the last shot! That's the kind of picture I like best. And I love your explanation of it!!!

Your family is, in a word, ADORABIBBLE! :)

Am I still a stinker?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is SO funny. :-) Got here from Dancin Queen.

Heather S. said...

That's a great bunch of pictures. Everyone looks so nice. That last one sure is funny.

crystal said...

Hahahahaha..."bummer." Great title! That family photo is one for the wall; it's the best-ever family picture.

Steph said...

Our family always does a silly picture too, but the reason yours is, is hilarious! What fun! And your kids are just gorgeous!

quacks said...

Can you believe that he's my brother? Where did I get him? Your family would get a big kick out of that, can you imagine my mom if Steve did that at ours?(not to mention that the only time we get family pictures Gpa/gma R are there!!!!)
;)

Unknown said...

Tami,
The pictures are darling! And Steve, oh Steve, we love him!