Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wacky Wednesday...



Today we were in a goofy mood, so we decided to get our silly glasses on and play. It was actually quite entertaining. We tried getting JT to wear the glasses, but to our dismay, he continually pulled them off before we could get a picture. Oh well, these were cute too. Really cute.
Yesterday JL had her 6th birthday. She's so cute! We brought cupcakes to all her friends at school. They sang to her and she had a huge smile on her face all day long. She got a new Belle dress and dress up shoes and tiara. She was so excited. She's going to wear them to her birthday party on Saturday. All her little friends are coming in their dress ups. We're going to have a tea party and a fashion show. I'm really excited about it. I love that little girl. She's so much fun. She also got a new book from Steven and I. It's called Fancy Nancy (thanks Monica). She loves this book, and was thrilled when she saw it. She's already read it about 50 times. I love it too, and don't mind reading it to her all day, every day.
JT and JL were dancing with eachother during the afternoon, and I grabbed a snapshot of it, I was so glad, it was too cute. JS hit JL afterward, and I also got a picture of him trying to make it up to her. Poor JL.
I love my kids, they are too funny. Every morning when we drive to school, we go past this blue house. It is perfect. It reminds me of the house on 'Father of the Bride'. JL is in love with it. Every morning she looks to see if there's a sign out on the front lawn, and to her dismay, it's never there. She wants her own room so badly. I wish I could give her one even more so. The kids probably ask me about 5 times every day if we can move. It's getting really tiring. Mostly because I ask myself for a new place about 10 times a day. Oh well, patience is a virtue, eh?
I'm glad that I have a family and that we can be together. At least I get to stay home with those 3 little crazies. I wouldn't want it any other way.

10 comments:

crystal said...

I love Fancy Nancy! Your little girl & my girls would get along so great...

Cecily R said...

We LOVE dress ups, Belle and books at our house. What great presents. :)

Anonymous said...

hey, the pics are so stinking cute. i love your kids to death. oh and the sword story, is pretty funny. it would have been funnier if he had done it to todd:)auntie loves you!!

Wendi said...

I love dress ups too! Great job!

Fun pictures.

Unknown said...

Cute pics Tami! Oh, and you're welcome!

KATE said...

Tami-
What a GREAT Birthday party idea.Dress up, tea party & fashion show, Right on!! You're a great mom. I'm sure Janie & all her cute little friends are going to LOVE it!! Happy Birthday Princess Janie!
I love the cute pix too, cute kids!!
Hang in there sweetie...
- Kate

Steph said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the picture at the end...she's crying but he's trying, and your Janie is gorgeous!
~Steph

Supercool Mom said...

What little cuties! I have a fantasy house that I drive by all the time too - I always look for the sign (10 years now and they still haven't decided to sell!)

It all began here said...

Tell us about the Birthday Party! How was it having a house full of princesses? Fun Fun Fun.

Love you Tams!

You Favorite~ Aunt Deb

Cecily R said...

I agree with your aunt...how was the party?