Wednesday, February 27, 2008

babysitting, the stolen stroller, the tooth fairy, and the future blogger

The other day, my friend Heather called and asked me to watch her boys. She has 3 year old Matthew and 2 month old twins Jason and Tyler. They are all ADOREABLE. JL and I had a blast playing with the twins and laughing with Matthew. It was so much fun.

JL was sooo cute with them!

Awwww...

Just pretend I don't look like a ragamuffin...

Cute JS and Matthew

Matthew's happy face!!!

I am so sad, and angry with myself. Yesterday was such a beautiful day so I took the kids on a walk. I got out my favorite jogging stroller and we were off..I came home with a grouchy JT, and put him straight to bed. I forgot that the stroller was out there, and before I knew it, it was GONE. Yes, someone actually had the guts to steal my stroller from my porch! GRRRR

I loved that stroller, and I bet it seriously had hundreds of miles on it! SNIFF!

On the other hand, little JL yanked out her front tooth tonight. It's funny how she talks now...she said, "Well, I guess I had better go call Aunt Tifffff.." Soo cute.


And how cute is this...JT climbed up on the computer chair and grabbed the mouse, and started clicking away! He was talking the whole time...I think he might have watched me a time or two...haha!


Poor JT has a bad ear infection too. I made it to the doctor today with him, and now i've got medicine for him. Hopefully things start looking up. Thank you to everyone who were so kind! I feel so much better now! I just wish that I had my stroller...it was about the only thing that gave me an 'out'. Bummer.

11 comments:

Heather S. said...

That stinks that someone would actually steal you stroller from your porch. I'm sorry!

Looks like you had a fun day other than the loss of your stroller. Fun!

KATE said...

Oh my word those little twins are so precious! How fun!

I cannot believe some schmo stole your stroller from your porch! What the crap? I'm so sorry!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. You are so wonderful!

I can't believe about your stroller!!! Who would steal something like that?

On the other hand those twins sure are cute.

Laurie said...

I can't believe someone would steal your stroller right from the porch! Love all the pictures. The kids are so cute! Especially those twins- talk about double the cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Man! That bites! So sorry to hear about your stroller! On the other hand, you don't look like a ragamuffin at all! :)

laters,
Maria

bestofthebishops said...

what cute pictures! you are not a ragamuffin--you are a beauty!
loves!

crystal said...

Ohhhhhh, that stroller-stealer is going to be reaping some very bad karma. That is just evil. I hope the wheel falls off mid-stolen-stroll & they fall on their face & break their nose and have to have plastic surgery.

That little Janie is BEE-YOO-TIFUL! She looks just like you!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that ROTS! the nerve of some people. that sucks.
cute little blogger. love a baby with mad computer skills!

whoohoo on pulling out the tooth Janie!

and super nice freind to babysit. cute babies. and fun little friend Matthew!

Nat Nat said...

I can't believe that! Seriously who could ever feel good putting their kids into a stolen stroller? Ever feel like ok just kick me when I am down? UGH

I wish I looked as cute as you on my ragamuffin days. Wishing Wishing Wishing. Nope not working yet I will keep trying.

Janie is beautiful WOW!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What kind of a person snatches a stroller right off the porch?!
Cute pictures! I remember when my twins were that small.... awwww
Love your lil' blogger!

SuperCoolMom said...

Janie is a doll - watching your own kids and babysitting for three more entitles you to a ponytail - that rots that some jerk stole your stroller, we can't leave anything out or it disappears in under a half hour (and we live in a fairly nice neighborhood).
Whataworld, whataworld! (um yeah, that's the Wicked Witch) - and such a cute little blogger!