Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is me bragging...go ahead and roll your eyes now


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all those people who read my blog, who love me and who I love back!!!
This is a picture of the necklace Steven bought me for the big love day...I was so surprised!! Awww...he really does love me. It didn't take a necklace for me to know that though. He shows me and the kids all the time with his actions that he loves us. I love my Steven and my 3 beautiful kids!! I hope they know that I would do anything for any one of them.

HAPPY HAPPY LOVE DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

PS: Matchbox Twenty in only 22 days everyone...I am sooo excited!!! I'm buying my concert outfit tomorrow. WOOT WOOT

13 comments:

Cecily R said...

Awwww! Steven is a keeper!! The necklace is beautiful!

Oh, and I expect a fashion show post when you get your concert outfit!!

SuperCoolMom said...

You lucky girl! You totally deserve to be treated like a queen. Have a great Valentine's Day!

raising4boys said...

Lucky you!

Happy Valentine's day <3

Sarah said...

Very beautiful! Hope your Valentine's Day continues to be fabulous!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! and a concert outfit too! fabulous!
hope you had a great ♥ day!

Wendi said...

How thoughtful!

bestofthebishops said...

that is so nice of steven. jewelry is a womens best friend, isn't it?!
so happy that you had a great v-day!
love ya.

Michelle said...

Beautiful necklace! He sure is a keeper. Have fun at your concert. Can't wait to hear about it.

Nat Nat said...

WOW very awesome! What a sweetie. I am glad you had a great Love Day! Can't wait to see your outfit. You will post it right? Is everyone feeling better/healthier now?

Stefani said...

Hey it's your website brag if you want to. I do. Have fun shopping. Did steve buy that on ebay?

KATE said...

What a sweet husband! how precious!! Happy Valentines Day!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a nice suprise!

Natalie said...

Happy BELATED Valentine's Day! That's a cute necklace.

We'll need pics of the concert outfit, I need to live vicariously through others. LOL!