Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and the reasons

These are the little faces that keep me going...

JL...she's such a poser!!

JS...he's such a funny kid!

JT and UNCLE TODD...two peas in a pod!! (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!!)

12 comments:

It all began here said...

Is that marijuana on your kids hat?

Matchbox Mom said...

hahaha!!! Yes...It's Toddy's hat...remember he went to Jamaica??

It all began here said...

I knew that. Just, Jayden is not even two.... come on now!

J/k. Zach looks alot like Todd!

Matchbox Mom said...

even two year olds need to relax and chill, mon.

Of course they look alike, they're both cute Peterson boys...

Nat Nat said...

They are adorable! Love it! Nice Hat ;) I wouldn't have even noticed.

Laurie said...

Very cute pictures!

Steph said...

Cute cute cute! Hope you are doing better...
Loves to you.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!Are you feeling better???

Desiree said...

Cute photos. I know I don't know you but whenever I hear Matchbox 20 on the radio I think of you. I found you through the Dancin' Queen and the TTA list. Only 8 days to go!

Michelle said...

Hee hee to cute and love the um plant on your little ones head.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute kids! Love the black n whites!

SuperCoolMom said...

heeehee, I was wondering if you were that naive. Your kids are darling!