Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and the trojan horse..I mean bike





Do you think the trojans could have snuck in with a little 4 wheeler and a cute smile like that?
PS: My Wednesdays are NEVER WORDLESS are they? Oh well.

14 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

He is just adorable!

Nat Nat said...

He could sneak into my house with that cute smile. What a cutie! It is hard to remember my Jaden at that age. :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurie said...

He is so cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog about Friends- it made me laugh so hard! There are very few people I can quote Friends with. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jenny said...

He is so cute! I love the way his eyes smile when he smiles. Thanks for sharing your cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Happy WW to you. Mine is up also. :D

Unknown said...

Oh, he is such a doll! He needs to come play! (Along with Janie and Johsh and you, too, of course!)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a cute little soldier! :)

Don Mills Diva said...

I think whole civilizations could be brought to their knees by that smile!

Cecily R said...

He is SOOOOOO cute! And I love your non-wordless Wednesdays!!

Megan said...

Adorable! What a cute boy you have.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KATE said...

He is just the cutest EVER!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.