
WOO HOO! Tuesday tell all is back on! This week we are writing our love lists...the things that we LA LA LA LOVE the most...
I figured since i'm 27 years old, I would write 27 things that I LOVE the most.
1. Of course...STEVEN
2. JL
3. JS
4. JT
5. My immediate family...I love my Momma!
6. Steven's family..they are awesome!
7. I love the church I belong to...I could go on and on..
8. I have the best friends in the world, and I love em!
9. I love MATCHBOX TWENTY
10. Laundry...nuff said
11. Free rent!
12. Springtime
13. My sister Tiffany. She's the best Aunt ever, and such a good friend.
14. I love my cousins..on Steve's side and mine...they are all awesome.
15. BABIES! Love everything about them!...mmmmm
16. Surprises.
17. I love being held.
18. I love blogging
19. I love JL's laugh
20. I love JS's blue blue eyes..
21. I love JT's 'i'm a stinker' face..
22. I la la love kissing Steven.
23. I love playing trucks with my boys
24. I love playing pretty princess with JL
25. I love the scriptures
26. I have learned to love myself..
27. I love Aunt Debbie!
I could probably write 100 things I love! There are so many more..I'm so grateful for all of the things in my life...the good times and the trials that have shaped me and turned me into who I am today. Life really can be rough, but it is also beautiful and fun. All we need to do is look around at how much we are blessed, and we will know that we are not alone.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Tuesday Tell All..my LOVE list.
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Great List!! I love it!!
I La La La Love your list!!! Call me, I need a girls night and quick.
Awesome list!
I thought of you last night when I saw a book of Matchbox 20 songs! (Had to tell my hubby about my blogfriend Matchbox Mom...he thinks I'm just a little nuts with my blog obsession.)
Great list! You have about the cutest little family in the world...what's not to love.
you are so incredible! it is very evident that you love your family so much. what a fun list!
loves!
you are so incredible! it is very evident that you love your family so much. what a fun list!
loves!
Tami
I love that picture of your kids. You have a cute family.
Jenny
I like your list! And that pic of your kids is darling!
You love Matchbox 20? Oh, I didn't know. J/K =) You're so cute.
Love your list!
You are so cu cu cute!
I love your love list!
And great necklace BTW. Sweet hubby!
Silly, of course I like them! How could you not?
hey so i'm not a negative person and i always try to find the positive in things. just a thought though, why am i only #13? and clearly the letters g r e a t are not working on your computer. cause let's face it, i am great:) i love you too!
Sounds like you are a very lucky woman!
Love the lovely picture of the kids. So cute! Your list is great! I love that you take the time to list these things. You are awesome!
I love number 26 on you list! Very important.
Post a Comment