Saturday, February 9, 2008

My sick little man and the cutest laundry...


Poor JT was so sick, he fell asleep on the chair one night. He woke up about 10 minutes later and cried for 2 hours. Poor kid.

He's still cute even when he's sick!

Have I mentioned how much I love laundry? I love it even more when there's a smile in the laundry basket. Ah, have I mentioned how much I love that little boy?

14 comments:

crystal said...

That sure IS a darling load o'laundry! :)

So sorry that the sick bugs are at your house! What does the little guy have? It takes SO much energy to be the mommy when they're sick.

I really do think that little ones are at their most cute when they're sick & needy :)

KATE said...

I wish my laundry was that cute!!!

Sorry the little guy is so sick, I hate sick babies they are so sad! It's so hard when you can't do anything to help them either!! So sad, poor little Jaden!

SuperCoolMom said...

AWWW! I bet he smells good too.

Wendi said...

Cutest laundry ever!

My little guy has been miserable today too. So sad.

I want winter to be over so everyone can get healthy..

Cecily R said...

Now I understand why you love laundry so much!

I'm sorry your little one is so sick. I'm with DQ. This winter/sick thing has to stop!

raising4boys said...

He is so cute! Even though it's no fun when they are sick sometimes it's nice because they slow down and they like to snuggle with mom!

Hope he gets better soon.

Robyn Jones said...

Hope your little man is feeling better now....

Wish my laundry looked like that...

Natalie said...

What a little sweetie!

Nat Nat said...

What a cute batch of laundry. Mine isn't that cute. ;) Sorry he is sick. I am sick of the sick as well. My Jaden was always sick at that age. I am glad he is older. Oh wait he called and came home sick from school just today. Winter go away!!!

Laurie said...

Oh, they are so cute! Hey, I love laundry too- is there something wrong with us?!

Don Mills Diva said...

That is one load of laundry I wouldn't complain about - adorable. I'm a new reader - hi!

Michelle said...

I would love laundry too if it was a load like that! He is just too cute.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

HE is a cutie! Hope he is feeling better! We have that outfit! :)

Steph said...

Awww...sweet baby. I hate it when they are sick!