Ok...seriously. Our fridge goes out...and THIS is the fridge they bring me...
No kidding...
I'm going to FREAK OUT
that is...after I laugh til it hurts.
Really what are we midgets??? 


Monday, April 7, 2008
Are you serious???
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Since when did you guys shrink?? I mean, I thought you were taller than me, but maybe not....hahahaha, I love it!!!!
Too funny! Some people have no clue! Hopefully they get you a better replacement soon.
so funny!! sorry that you got the short end of the deal. how on earth do you fit food to feed a family of 5 in that fridge?! you've got to be kidding me!
love ya!
You'll have to start buying your milk by the pint and only a half dozen eggs at a time! It could work, if you don't mind shopping daily.
Wow, that is impressive! What exactly does fit in the lunch box sized fridge? Good Luck!!
Wow! Looks like the mortuary is going cheap on you. At least now the kids can reach the stuff on the top shelf:)
Haha! I didn't even know there were fridges that small!
Hi Matchbox Mom,
I'm Grammy. I met you through you making a comment on my daughter's blog.Isn't blogging fun!! I've enjoyed peeking in on your cute family. It is nice to meet a new blogger who holds the same standards and beliefs that we do. I was touched by what you said about your inlaws. We have been blessed with wonderful sons and daughter and law. As I watched conference last weekend, my heart was full of thankfullness for the gospel and my knowledge that families are forever. Drop by my blog anytime. I'd enjoy your comments. Meanwhile, good luck on that refrigerator. At least now you won't have trouble reaching the top and keeping it dusted. Have a good day. Grammy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I really am laughing. That is hilarious, should I call John E? HAHAHAHA! That is even funnier.
I laughed til I snorted on the phone with you on this one and then forgot to comment!!!
SO...how's the mini fridge working for you? Bringing back memories of your dorm room?
Wow, that is short and I can see how you would be a tad concerned about being able to fit food to feed your family in that! Your daughter is adorable, by the way!
Post a Comment