Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...


Steven and Grandma Dillon...we love Nana at our house! Steven has always thought that Nana is such a good Grandma, and she is. I love this picture of them because they always have something to say to eachother. They are too cute together...I love you Steven!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog background! And cute pic of Steve and Nana! I love her and I don't even know her!

SuperCoolMom said...

Awww! That's a great picture to document what a great relationship they have!

And that is a stinkin' cute background!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a darling Nana. (I wish that I looked that good!) Do you live close to each other? If you do, I know that it is a blessing for her and your family.Nanas and Grammys love nothing more than being with their kids and grandkids. Have a great day.

Cecily R said...

What a great snapshot of their relationship!! I love it!!

Your background looks great!!

Steph said...

Awwww, how sweet!

And the cutest thing! I have Ryver on my lap with me and she is rockin' away at your music! She loves MB20! Hahaha! I wish you could see it!

The Binghams... said...

I love reading your blogs! THey are so fun! and your background is soooo cute!

quacks said...

Your Gma Dillon is so cute. She always has something fun for the kids to do, and she doesn't mind them helping her. She is a pretty cool gma.
I love Jaden! He is so laid back and happy. Well not in that cute pic he was tired. Like his uncle T, he'll sleep anywhere and he obviously doesn't mind missing a wedding!

Laurie said...

Hey, love the new layout! this picture is great- it does show that they have a close relationship.

KATE said...

Cute picture!

I love the new background too!

Lynell said...

What a fun new look. I love the pic. Isn't it great to have these wonderful people in our lives. You are a lucky girl! Cute Nana and cute husband. Ü