Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and the best Grandma...


These pictures were taken the day our little niece Lexie was born...Feb 3, 2007. What a little doll she is...WE LOVE YOU LE!


Steven's Grandma Rogers is the best Grandma in the world! Ok well, she's one of my favorites anyway...I have 4 favorites! Grandma's whole world revolves around her sweet Grandkids and Great Grandkids. She would do anything for any one of us. I love Grandma so much. She has been such a good example to me my whole life, and continues to be an example to my children as well as to me and Steven. WE LOVE GRANDMA ROGERS!!!

7 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

That's the way my Grandma was! She would plan all year long for her big Christmas party and always bought a present for everyone (13 kids, tons of grandkids and gg's). The best thing about her was that she made everyone feel like they were her favorite! She never had to say it, you just knew it.

Cecily R said...

First of all, you look FAB in that picture.

Second, what a great and grand lady your Grandma is!! I love that!!

Lynell said...

Beautiful baby. Wow! It's hard to remember my kids every being so little.

We are just as lucky at our house. Our Grammy and G'ma are the best in the world too. Ü

Isn't it great to have older and wiser women to luck up to. My mom has always been a wonderful example for me.

Unknown said...

You do look cute in that picture! And what a fun grandma!! I miss mine =( but I still have 3 with Justin's, so we are very blessed.

Angie said...

ok I'm not crazy just a little unwell, since you don't even know me but I was commenting on Leslie's blog, who also doesn't know me directly???, and I saw Matchbox Mom and had to explore. Either that or it's 3 am I must be lonely. I could probably get a lyric for every sentence but had to give you a shout out since I am also a Rob/Matchbox lover and we fans have to stick together! Your title picture is absolutely amazing and I'm very jealous. Anyway, feel free to check my blog and then you can decide whether you want to block me from looking at your blog or join me and my groupies in Cheyenne mid-July :) BTW, my husband's name is Steven too. Hope your's is as patient as mine with this MB20 stuff.

Michelle said...

I love grandma's and great Grandma's. They are the best and sounds like yours is pretty great.

Love all the pictures!!

Stefani said...

What a cute baby. I love your hair. I want it. Grandma's are the best. I wish we could see ours more. They just make you warm and fuzzy all over.