We are visiting Steven's parents this weekend!! What a blessing it is to have family. I love Steven's Mom and Dad..his Mom is one of my best friends. Since we drove 3.5 hours to get here, we spent some quality time together in the car...laughing and mostly teasing JT. I read my book (which by the way is GREAT) It's called the memory keeper's daughter...awesome. We arrived here, and settled in. I took Jaden out to pet the horses, and Jimbo let us rub his nose to which JT giggled. He loves the horses!
Tomorrow morning I am going for a walk with Cindy and then watching General Conference...a much needed uplift. I can't wait to sustain our new Prophet, who my kids call 'Pwesident Mawson'...LOL
I'm sure the rest of the day will be filled with watching JS and JL chase eachother in the horse pasture and throwing sticks to Nate.
What a great blessing it is to be married in the temple to Steven. I am so excited to spend eternity with him...he's everything to me. I love my kids, they are so fun and sweet to me and eachother. I am grateful for Family Home Evening and Family Prayer. These things teach me so much. My JL is my best friend, and i'm grateful for her help and for JS always telling me exactly what I need to hear. I love looking into JT's sneaky eyes. He's so fun too.
Steve's family are so good to me. I couldn't have ended up with a better guy. The whole package is just perfect. Life can be hard, but it is so beautiful and fun when you look at what is good around you.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
I love Steven's family
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
1:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh, I just love how much you LOVE your husband and family! You are such a sweetheart.
Sounds like you have a lovely family & had a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy, Match Box Mom!!
xoxo,
Maria
It is so nice having inlaws you can stand, let alone, like. You are blessed! I love my inlaws, but have really only gotten to know them through blogging. I'm grateful for that! I do wish they lived closer so that I could spend time with them and so my kids could get to know them. Maybe someday!
you are so seriously lucky!! i love your in-laws. especially that cindy!!! you have the greatest mother-in-law EVER! she is the biggest sweetie.
love ya!
I love your thoughts. I think we all need to stop and take a moment to realize how good things are. Your family is darling.
Good luck with the fridge. That could be a good thing at our house. Maybe less room for food might help me out on my diet! Ü
Post a Comment