
That's right my fellow bloggers...it's time for another Tuesday Tell All...
If
you could do
something dangerous
just once
with no risk
what would you do?
Ah, there are so MANY things that I would do...but the one thing would be...
I would want to have another baby. I have had a tubal ligation because the doctors said NO MORE!!! I probably would either be deathly sick the entire time or I wouldn't make it, leaving my kids with STEVE. That, my friends is scarier than bungee jumping or falling from an airplane. I LOVE YOU STEVEN!!! HAHA
I have a condition called hyperemesis. I get real real sick when i'm pregnant, and almost didn't make it through my last pregnancy. The desire to have another baby is there, but I know it won't come from me. Maybe someday we'll adopt the baby girl we've been dreaming of having as our last child for so long. JL would want a sister, that's for sure!!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Tuesday Tell All...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I'd definitely like another baby too, my body is just gettin' too old to handle it. I'm afraid it would be too risky and one of us wouldn't make it.
It's hard to be baby hungry. But it's only a few years until I could have grandbabies! (scary thought huh? makes me sound really old.)
And, of course, if a baby fell in my lap I'd keep it!
You may come over and play with baby as much as you want to...in a few months, that is!!! I'm not a thrill seeker so I have no idea what dangerous thing I would do..probably nothing.
You can raise Wellyn if you want:) I will also let him sleep over whenever you miss getting up with a baby.
You let me know when you're REALLY baby hungry I'll let you watch Brookie for me! She'll scare the hungar from ya!!
That's a good one! Adoption definitely works!!
I was faced with a situation a lot like yours when I was young. I had 4 healthy babies but lost 1 at birth. I really wanted to have 1 more but I was advised by my doctor (and through a blessing) that I might not live through another pregnancy. I knew that I needed to raise the 4 that I had and not risk leaving them while they were young. After prayerful thought, I knew I should not try to have another child. Prayerfully follow your heart and you will know what you should do.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Have a good day.
It's crazy! I am such a chicken I can't think of anything that sounds exciting to me. Even without any risk. Weird!
Adoption is such a great option. But like I tell my sis with 3 kids. You have multiplied and even added an extra. You've got to feel good about that. Ü
Having another would be so nice if you knew the end from the beginning. I'm sorry that you have that desire but are not able to have more. I hope that one day you can adopt- that is also a wonderful experience!
You are so good. What a good mommy you are!! I'm totally afraid of another baby...
Post a Comment