How about a few Words for Wednesday. Rob Sucks, ya thats right you heard me. Now come get me Oh I'm sorry I'm only 2000 miles away. I miss our laughes, you guys Rock! Oh and your kids they are so big, by now I'm sure Josh has long forgotten his best friend. Moving sucks. Later, Aaron
i'm just gonna be the third to say "MMMMMMMMM"! no wonder you worship matchbox twenty. does steve realize what a potential threat rob-mc-hotty could be?? hehe love ya!
I am a stay at home Mom with little patience, lots of love, and three little ones. 10 year old JL, 8 year old JS and 5 year old JT...
I am married to the best hubby, Steven. He is the love of my life
7 comments:
How about a few Words for Wednesday. Rob Sucks, ya thats right you heard me. Now come get me Oh I'm sorry I'm only 2000 miles away. I miss our laughes, you guys Rock! Oh and your kids they are so big, by now I'm sure Josh has long forgotten his best friend. Moving sucks. Later, Aaron
Mmmmmmm is RIGHT!!!!
Love his music too!
I agree Mmmmmmm......
i'm just gonna be the third to say "MMMMMMMMM"!
no wonder you worship matchbox twenty. does steve realize what a potential threat rob-mc-hotty could be?? hehe
love ya!
ooooo, very nice!
Post a Comment