
I am such a brat! I freaked out over the little fridge that the mortuary brought us. I told them that we do a lot of things for them that we don't have to do...and we've never complained, but this time...I was complaining. We have a family of 5. We can not live out of a mini-fridge. So they came to take my old fridge, and I wouldn't let them. I told them I was going to hire a sophisticated old coke guy to fix my old fridge...and who would that dashingly handsome guy be? Yup. My Dad. He came over and had the old fridge fixed in about an hour. The problem? Receipts. Stuck in the fan. He pulled them out, and BAM! All fixed.
Dad is handy for a lot of things...fixing fridges, sending good emails, laughing and playing baseball with the grandkids, and a GREAT golf slice, plus much, much more. I told my Dad that he should charge the mortuary for his services, and he said that he charges double for house calls in the night. So I guess they owe him close to a thousand dollars.
I think he is worth millions.
Friday, April 11, 2008
My hero...My Daddy!!!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
That is awesome that you have a Dad you can call like that!
You are so adorable. I know I will always be "daddy's little girl". I always have to be the responsible grown up. But not when my dad is around.
You are one lucky girl!
oh...i'm so glad that your fridge is fixed. send the old one back to the college dorms, i guess.
i love that you have such a great relationship with your dad! you are very lucky to have that.
love ya!
Yeah! Gotta love those handy Daddies! :)
How nice that your dad lives close and can help you. I'm glad that you got your refrig back. How we wish that we lived closer to Lynell and our other children that live out of CA. (She is right...she will always be our little Nelly no matter how old she gets to be.)
Thanks for telling me about the Gledhill family. I can hardly wait to check their blog each day to see how sweet Gracie is doing. She is in our daily prayers. I also put her name in the Reddland's temple.
awww, so sweet.
Yay DAD!!! Did you put Lincoln back on the new/old fridge yet?
Oh lucky for you!My dad is super handy too! Yay, for not having to keep the midget fridge!!
The only problem with getting your big frig back is that now you will have to stand on a stool to dust the top.
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.
Isn't it great to have handy dads. I love mine!
Post a Comment