Here's some random pictures of my hand. I don't know if you can see the swelling like I can. Today is actually a good day for my hand. It hurts pretty bad today tho, but not bad enough to NOT blog.

Here's my cute kids on Easter morning...I know, Easter's over, but these were too cute to pass up...
Daddy made French Toast for breakfast...yummy.
JS and his hat...and Ninja Turtle egg.
JT wore his hat all through breakfast.
I have found myself frustrated lately. I'm frustrated with my hand. It's tough to not be able to use it somedays. I am grateful, though for so many things. JL helps me out so much! Oh and speaking of JL'S...thanks supercoolmom for sending me GOOD MAIL!! She sent me a recipe book and a cute doll that she made. We named the doll Janie. She's amazing! I can't believe that she can make those dolls. I'd post a picture of her, but Janie took her to school. Oh the adventures that doll is going to have. THANKS AGAIN JL!!! That's so nice to get good mail.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
My hand hurts!!!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
I'm sorry your hand still hurts. Hopefully you can get it fixed soon!!! And of course your kids are darling, those are very cute pics.
Isn't she the BEST? Janie sent me a recipe book too! & a bunny in a boiling pot! ha ha ha fatal attraction anyone? hee hee She's funny!
I hope you can figure out just what is up with your hand... that would really be frustrating :S
Good mail is always a welcome sight! Waiting patiently to see "Janie". :)
The hand thing sucks-let me know if you need any help with anything.
Oh man, sorry your hand is bothering you so much! How frustrating! But I'm glad that you liked your good mail - I thought that dolly looked like Janie! Glad she's lovin' her too! Ooh, and what a cute name!
um, yeah. Kate got a boiling bunny 'cause I'm her stalker.
thank you for your comment on my blog. i want you to know that i appreciate every single comment you make. it lifts me when i read uplifting comments from others.
thank you.
I miss your kids. Janie is crazy, Josh is sweet and I could just eat Jaden up. Where did you find your blog template?
sorry about your hand, I hope it feels better soon!
Ugh. I don't know how I missed this post...BUT I am so sorry about your hand. I wish I had some amazing remedy that would cure all...
Glad you got Good Mail. That Janie, always knowing when to send something cool!
if your kids are missing one day, don't come looking my way!
they are all so DANG cute!!
it's never too late to post darling kid pictures!
love ya
What's wrong with your hand?...I've missed something.
Post a Comment