
Jl and JS walking down Main Street USA!!!
Grandma and JL...MOM...Thanks for the memories!!!
We still think about our Disneyland trip all the time...it was the very best Christmas ever!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Wordless Wednesday and my favorite pictures...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
One of my favorite places to be too!!
Love those sweet pictures!
I LOVE that B&W shot of Janie and your mom!! I say frame it and give it to her for Mother's day!!!!!
Those are great!!!
You always have cute pics!
i agree with cecily. such a great picture! your family is too cute!
loves!
You are absolutly right. Words not needed. Great pics, what memories. I love it!
Cute pics! I love Disneyland. I wish I was there right now.
It appears we have two favorite things in common. Love the back shots going down main street.
Thought you'd cry with me. Cheyenne's been canceled. Sent my tiks back for refund. Wah-wah, but it's for a good reason, making me love Rob even more! Looking forward to next wednesday my MBkindred :)
oh, and I forgot to mention that I loved your post where your kids were trying to spell matchbox 20 on the paper. Adorable! And next time you decide to spend your tax returns on groupie-mania, give me a hollar :O
I agree with my Lynell, no words are needed for these darling pictures. We grandmothers are so lucky when we get to spend time with our precious grandchildren.
By the way, we do not live too far from Knotts and Disneyland. If you ever need a place to stay in So. Ca our home is available. Since our kids had the nerve to grow up and move out we have extra guest rooms.
just wanted to say...
thank you.
Janie and Josh are soooo cute together.
Thanks for the sympathy about Cheyenne. I knew you'd understand. I hope your Grandpa is doing ok.
Post a Comment