WARNING::WARNING::WARNING::LONG POST::LONG POST::TOO MANY PICTURES::TOO MANY PICTURES::
Wow what a day!!! So my Mom woke up thismorning to a car full of balloons and streamers with window chalk. My sister Tiffany is AWESOME!! She also decorated our porch for JS's birthday. He was too excited to see this early thismorning!!My Mom is a school bus driver, so last night we trashed her school bus with streamers and 50 balloons. We wrote on the windows with window chalk. Here's pictures of us trashing the bus...along with the kids pretending to drive the bus, and JT sitting on the steering wheel. He accidentally honked the horn! It was hillarious! Don't freak out Monica...I was watching him real close. Hehehe...I love Monica!



Mom got a phone call from her neighbor wishing her a happy birthday. She said, 'Well how did you know that it's my birthday?' And he told her that he reads the newspaper. Hehehehe!!! We had her picture in the second page of the paper. So she went to Walmart to get JS's birthday present, so I called walmart and had them page her over the loud speaker...."Roslyn, Happy 50th Birthday!!!Roslyn, Happy 50th Birthday". ::evil laugh:: I took her lunch as a peace offering...it seemed to work. She didn't seem so mad at me.
That is until she went back to pick her kids up from school... ::evil laugh::
Her boss got on the radio and let all the drivers know that it was Roz's birthday. Several drivers piped in and said that they either heard the announcement at walmart, or that they saw the newspaper!! ::evil laugh::
Of course I had to give her the same courtesy that we gave my Dad. The hearse was there waiting for Mom... hahaha!!!

We had a party at Mom's house...

Of course I couldn't tell JS that he couldn't wear his Halloween costume, it's his birthday...He got a new transformer and 2 Ninja Turtles!!! He also got a four wheeling spiderman...and spiderman pajamas.

All in all it was a really good day. JT didn't get a very good nap, and the kids are exhausted. They are finally in bed, and i'm about ready to hit the sack too...
before I do...I have a confession to make...
Cris...I haven't been drinking my mate because i'm dumb. I really need to be more dilligent at doing what I know is good! I'm sorry Cris, please don't think that you've failed as a friend...I love you and your beautiful family.
There...whew got that off of my chest!!! Hey Cec...is there anything sticking to your stomach tonight or is it all seat belted in now?
It's late...i'm tired. I need a vacation.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
hahaha!!! Happy birthday to the 4 yr and 50 yr olds!!!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Holy Cow, You really Did It UP!! Good job, seriously so good! What a fun day!
What a cute little Birthday Boy!! Big Kid, Glad you all had a fun day!!
Love ya - Kate
What an amazing day! I love that you pay so much happy attention to people on their birthday! And, I'm impressed that you are ready to go to bed after you posted at 7:49pm. WOW.
And hey- let's DO go running! Bring that kitchen sink, 'cuz I tend to puke a lot nowadays. I'll need it!
Awesome birthday torture!!! It looks like Mom sure felt the love. I love that he word his costume for the party, that is so cute.
hello coolest birthday surprises ever! way to go!
and your cute son! super fun mom with the costume! plus he is 4 and 4 year olds think that is the best thing ever! love the bus pics!
and way cool hearse!
You guys are evil and that's all too funny!!! Hehehe...your mom is so young. My mom has her beat by 7 1/2 years. :)
What a great time! I love the ninja costume/jammies...
Hey thanks for the kind words on my blog!
Oh my! Y'all did those birthday up right!! Even though your mom may have "protested", I'm sure she loved it and will cherish the special memories. Love all the announcements and the bus "trash" :)
Happy birthday to your son too!! So sweet!
It looked like it was a ton of fun! I wish I would have thought of that for MY mom's birthday! She's 52 now...bummer! Maybe for 60.
You drink Mate? My cousin went to Argentina on her mission, and now she is ADDICTED to mate! Is it good for you? Or am I just sticking my nose where it doesn't belong?
I have to check what you've cooked for your mom and the kid this time. And boy was I blown! You did it again! Hehehe. Your family is so fun, fun , fun. Happy birthday to your mom and your son, too.
Kate- You're too cute! It was fun!
Crystal- You're on! I'm ready for a run!
Supercoolmom- I am sure that my Mom knows she's loved...she'd better anyway!!!
crazymama-I seriously couldn't see fighting over a costume! I am sure you know how it is...pick your battles...plus it was his birthday! he can do what he wants.
Natalie- My mom IS young!! We just like to make her think that she's old so she'll slow down!! She's a lot of fun. She makes us laugh all the time!
Nap Warden- Isn't he too cute in his costume playing with his new Ninja Turtles? Love it!
Holly- We are so MEAN!!! I love it tho.
Steph- YES! We are mate drinkers. My friend Cris went to Argentina and came back home to America to convert all Americans to drink mate. That's why I had to apologize to him...we've been slackin'. We love drinking mate...mostly for the friendship symbol that it is...
Zam- We had so much fun! My husband's family are like Birthday Nazi's. Not really, but they don't celebrate like we do. Most people think that we're lame for going all out for birthdays, but we have so much fun doing it, and it's only ONCE a year for that person...plus how many times is my Momma gonna turn 50? I'm glad you've stopped by my blog again!! You're too cute!!
That is completely awesome!! I love the announcement at Wally World...classic! And the hearse...that rocks!
Ok, I have to ask! What the crap is Mate?
tami
i love reading your blog! you are the best writer. I feel like you are right here telling me all of this and i love it! sounds like your birthdays were super fun! i can't believe josh is 4! He is so stinkin' cute!
love, amy
Kate-
Yerbe Mate is an herbal drink that you can drink together as friends. It's a sign of friendship to drink it together...if you want to know more, go to my friend cris' blog...I have a link on my sidebar. Cris and Brittany. Go to where it says the green gold. You can read more about it there.
Locked in and unstuck, thanks for asking. :)
I cannot believe the lengths you guys go to for birthdays! That's awesome!
Can we still be friends when I turn 50 so you can fill my car with black balloons and tell WalMart employees to wish me Happy Birthday? Seriously!
Even though it's goofy and funny I bet your mom felt so adored. How could she not with all that fun attention?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) Joshua!! What cool presents you got!
P.S. Thanks for your nice comment on my geeky headache post. You are so nice to offer to go to the store for me! I have such super awesome bloggy friends!
Wow! What a day! I know your mom had a great time! And cute Josh...
he's in trouble for turning 4. Brenden already got it, so now it's Josh's turn. I'm glad you liked my new pics, just for you!
Post a Comment