Thursday, November 1, 2007

Angels are the PERFECT MEDICINE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Aunt Debbie for taking me to Salt Lake tonight to see Tori!!! It really was exactly what I needed. Steven stayed home with the kids and I was able to go scrub in and see Miss Tori! You really CAN see Heaven in her beautiful eyes! I missed feeling her sweet spirit and being near her. She makes my heart feel like the size of Texas! I can't get enough of her. I just want to stay with her all day and night.
They lifted the lid on her incubator and she opened her little eyes, and reached her hand towards me. I know it was probably just a reaction, but it was so good for me! I got to talk to her and tell her how much Cousin Tami loves her. Kayla told me that she loves me too! Of course she does...i'm the President of her fan club. Kayla also said that she saw all of the well wishes on my blog for little Tori...THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I know that the prayers and thoughts for her have helped. One of her nurses is a girl I was good friends with in High School. I know she is in good hands! She and her hubby both work at Primary Childrens. I am so glad that they are there watching over her!!!
I want nothing more than to hold that precious little baby. I can't wait until January when she can come home. I had a dream the other night that I was babysitting her. I just can't express how much love and admiration I have for her. She is in my thoughts constantly.
I've been really down the last little while, but I feel like i'm on top of a mountain tonight, because tonight I held the hand of an angel, and tonight I feel like a QUEEN!

14 comments:

KATE said...

I am so glad you got a good dose of Precious! It does sound like you got just what you needed. I'm sure she is just so beautiful & calming to the soul!
You're beautiful Tami, I love ya!
- Kate

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you got to see Tori! Hopefully soon your dream will come true and you will be babysitting her. She's a fighter...and yes, I think there are boxing gloves that size!
-Monica

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

It makes me happy to read this post. Glad that she is still improving. I hope and pray your dream comes true and that you will one day be able to babysit her. She is indeed a precious choice spirit of our Father. Thank you for sharing her with all of us. Thanks to her parents for all of thier strength.

Matchbox Mom said...

I really do want to get some boxing gloves to put by her little bed. She is such a FIGHTER!!!
Oh! I just love her so much!!!

Cecily R said...

Ah, Tami I'm so glad for Tori and her mommy and daddy and you that everything is getting brighter. That's wonderful.

Oh, and by the way, I love that you texted me about this last night. I could actually feel your excitement through the phone!!!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is so exciting! how fun! and special! and to know some of the people is probably a huge relief for the fam!
glad you are feeling better too,the time away probably helped too! happy Friday!

Steph said...

I'm so happy for you! And for Tori and Kayla and the whole fam! And a little jealous, you getting to hold that little angel hand and all...Get your fill of that!
Love...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that little Tori is progressing, she is such a miracle! I'm sure that her brother is keeping a constant watch over her too! Thanks for keeping us updated, you're all in our prayers.

Dan and Lora said...

Tami,

Our family could never find the words to express how greatful we are for you and all the support you have given the past 3 weeks... It's Angels like you that have made this whole experience bearable.. We love you...!!!

Love, Lora

KATE said...

Hey Tami-
How did you Halloween go? Did y'all have a great time? I hope so!!
Love ya!
-Kate

Matchbox Mom said...

Kate-
Halloween sucked. Really, i'm not trying to be negative, i'm just saying that it was one of those days when you come home and say..."Well, this day sucked". Steven was on call for the mortuary, and he got a call right as we got to my Mom's house for dinner, so he missed dinner, and Janie was so upset that Steven was gone, that she was vomiting.
By the time Steven got back from the call, we barely made it to our friends' annual spook alley. They always go really easy on our kids, but they were both so tired that they peed their pants. Then they had to sit in the car and wait for Steven to go around the spook alley
looking for our car key that was lost. We got home late, with kids in wet underwear, scared as hell. It was awful...oh well, at least it's not once in a lifetime, eh?

Tami

SuperCoolMom said...

Hey Tami email me your address. I think I need to send that angel a little something.

Matchbox Mom said...

Supercoolmom...
So I just figured out your alias. I thought for a minute that you were a terrorist trying to get my address to send me a pipe bomb. HAHAHAHA!

Tami

ZAM said...

Isn't it wonderful how a baby can make us protective and loving, so so overjoyed! I'm happy your angel is getting better by the day.

BTW, thanks for the visit. And appreciate your posting a comment too.

Have a happy Tuesday!