I've been so proud of JL lately. I'm always proud of her, but she's accomplished so much since starting Kindergarten. She knows all of her letters and their sounds, and she's starting to READ! How great is that?!! It's really exciting for me. She's also doing really well with her numbers, oh I am just so proud of her! Monday and Tuesday we were busy with the flu, and she was worried because they had a special bus come to the school for all of the kids that met their goals for the term today. She started to feel a lot better yesterday, so she went thismorning. The bus is called the rainbow bus, it has a boatload of toys in it, and the kids get to pick out a toy. I am so so so proud of my beautiful little girl! She's a monkey.
JL said we had to take a picture of JT chillin on the couch! LOL
JL and her barbies that she picked out from the rainbow bus...
JL...all ready for school...
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
So So Soooo proud!!!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




24 comments:
She is seriously one gorgeous liitle girl. And way smart it sounds like!
She is darling!!!!! I love her. I can't wait to sing gwen songs with her.
Her hair is so cute! I love how you do it up all nice. She's going to remember the rainbow bus forever!
Come to think of it, I kinda wish the rainbow bus would come to MY house when I accomplish one of MY GOALS. Like, when I organize my craft room, the rainbow bus will pull up to the curb for me....
Wendi-Thanks...I can't believe sometimes that she has got my genes in her...I look at her and am amazed...
Amy-Janie will sing your ear off...I hope you like wind it up!
Crystal- Seriously...the rainbow bus needs to come to my house too! That would ROCK
Jaden is chillin huh!! That's a cute picture! That is seriously the coolest thing ever..those barbies are awesome! Tell her great job from sister Layton!She gets it from you! I think you are a great mom!
So cute! She's adorable & what a little smartie pants!
I'm with Crystal, where the crap is my rainbow bus? That would be so much fun!!!
I want a rainbow bus as well-I mean, I did clean the toilets today:) She is so cute-all of your kids are!
What a little smarty, cute to!
she is a beauty! and so smart! love it when the actually learn fabulous things at school! love her hair do too!
ok so seriously she is so cute. i love her so much, you know that right? i'm way proud of her. make sure you tell her that for me. it seems just like yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for her to leave Heaven and join us down here. what a blessing she has become to our family:)
Okay I admit it, I'm a CHEATER! I want that "Cecily Original" ha ha! I want you to do your whole list! I want to hear all about ya, I like hearing about other people & their freaky quirks. It makes me feel better, cuz everyday my freaky list gets LONGER! ha ha
How fun, glad that she got better so she could get a chance to pick from the rainbow bus! Way to go! Great pix of a darling gal!
She is a little doll and you should be very proud of her (and cutie Jaden too). See ya.
Matchbox! Your daughter is just beautiful & smart too!! & your son is so all-boy, he's a cutie!!
You are a blessed mother!
Yay for Janie!!! What a great little reader she is! I'm jealous about that rainbow bus. I want pretty bride and groom barbies!
I can't believe how much Jaden looks like you! He is adorable and so is Janie.
What an adorable little girl you have!
OH, and YOU are such a good momma!
Yeah, you're right! You laundry-folding mortuary liver! =)
Love, your sixy friend
I think the fact that you fold your laundry in a room full of coffins makes you even cooler. And super brave!
Thanks, Cec!!!
You're too funny! I love ya!!!
Tam
What a little smartie! You should be very proud! :)
My guys are in Kindergarten to, and I know I wasn't that smart when I was 5. They each read their first book this week and it almost made me cry! They grow up sooo fast.
The Rainbow Bus...what a great idea! When you said toys I was thinking Dollar Store toys, but Barbies, that's pretty cool. Go Janie!!
I had so much fun on our date. Did you tell Steven that the red headed waiter had the hots for you?
By the way, if one of your kids falls down and bumps their head today, do NOT let them go to sleep. I know, cuz ***** said so!
Isn't it amazing when kids start to read? I think it's on the scale of a first step or talking. Good for her!
Post a Comment