Whenever Steven doesn't make it to the gym, whether it be because of school, or because of me...he does push ups at home. A couple of years ago, JS started taking off his shirt to do push ups too. Now we have all three kids trying to do push ups with him.. (I had to teach JL that it wasn't okay for her to take off her shirt..LOL)
Here's them warming up...
Here's the actual push ups...
soo funny!! I love that JT is sitting indian style watching them work out...he's too much like his Momma. Just pretend like the front room is clean!!
Today I came home from picking JL up from school, and found that 'someone' had colored on the kitchen floor with crayon. I have yet to find that person named 'not me'. If I ever find 'notme' i'm going to kill him. 'Notme' does a lot of crap at our house. Finally, JS decided that he would clean it up for 'notme', because that would be a nice thing to do..so I made him scrub the floor. I am so mean! I let him scrub and scrub until I finally came over with some cleaner and sprayed it for him. Then I made him scrub some more until it was all off of the floor. Child labor laws? I don't think so.
Here's a ninja turtle cleaning the floor for 'notme'...
Isn't he so nice to do that for 'notme'? I think so...I swear he wears other things besides his ninja turtles costume!!! It's just not evident here...tomorrow we're leaving to Southern Utah to visit Steven's family for Thanksgiving. I'm really excited to just get out of the house and spend some time (even if it's not quality) with Steven.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
push ups and scrubbing floors
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, cute friend! Love ya--I'm so glad to get to know you and laugh with you. :)
Love the group callestenics! Have a great Thanksgiving with your sweet family!
Love the floor decorations!
Not me visits us from time to time too! Man that guy gets around!
Woo woo for group push ups!
Have a wonderful weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!
Magic Eraser, I tell ya, it takes ANYTHING off! (well almost!)
Notme is a regular at our house...good to know I'm not the only one! :)
Holy cow, that pain in the butt, "not me" is ALWAYS at my house too! Geez!!!
I love it!
Such a fun post!
Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving. It seems you have much to be thankful for...
What a healthy crew you have!
Have a safe happy trip!
Not me gets into a lot of trouble at my house too. He's a sneaky little guy.
Great photos!!
Ha! So cute that your kids want to be just like Dad. And "NotMe" has been at my house too. I think I'll send him back your way.
what a great post! i remember 'not me' from my childhood, that means he must be getting up there in age.
love the obsession that josh has with turtles--so adorable.
happy thanksgiving!!
send beaver our love.
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your trip! Notme has started showing up here too. LOL!
Not me owes me a lot of dish washing sessions, especially in the cup department.
great post.
Cute pictures, but oh my goodness - crayons on the floor!!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Kellan
so funny I love it!
Post a Comment