Friday, November 9, 2007

I love my shoppin' par'ner!!!


JL is the best shopping partner! She is so fun to take to the mall, or even the grocery store. She can find just what i'm looking for. When she was about 10 months old, my Mother in law took her shopping at Dillards. She stood in the stroller, and went through the outfits one by one, moving the hangers very carefully. I love taking her to Clinique...all of the ladies love it when she comes. They put sparkles on her face, and usually some blush. Of course she loves this, and she feels so BEAUTIFUL!!! Her other favorite thing to do is go to the salon. She loves to get her hair washed and cut.
Tomorrow, I have to go buy new shoes for the kids. JS's spiderman shoes have holes in the toes so bad, that when he wore them the other day, ALL of his toes were hanging out of the shoes!!! JL's Lizzy Maguire shoes don't fit anymore! So it's off to the shoe store. After we are done shoe shoppin, i've gotta take JL and JS to get their hair cut...WOO HOO!!! I haven't told the kids what we're doing yet, because they won't be able to sleep if I do. They get so excited anytime we are going to a store and actually spending some money. Seriously, they won't sleep. I'll tell them in the morning. Plus, JL has a birthday party tomorrow for a little girl in her class...she's so cute!
I love my little girl. Somedays the hormones are a little bit much for me, and it makes me think of my poor Daddy stuck with 4 women in the house at the same time. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like without her, and I would have to say that it would definately be boring. It's always good to have a good shopping partner!!

16 comments:

It all began here said...

tammalamma- i too love love love my girls. My boy is awesome, but i feel this love, connection, admiration, and need to be with my girls. It is so fun to be with Abbey, Lindsay and Court (Mabel).

We have fun, we laugh and cry together, when we are frustrated, we sympathize with each other. They are super duper wonderful.

Girls rule and Boyz drool!

KATE said...

How fun to have a shopping partner & she is so stinking cute! What a gorgeous girl. She must take after her Mommy!
I love my girls too, they are way too much fun. My little Avery asks all the time "Can we go to the Mall?" They are tons of fun & a fun excuse to be girlie with them!!

- On the CMA's Kellie Pickler sang that song about her mom. I think it's called "Do you think about me?", anyhow in the end she says if she's looking for her she's not in Carolina now she's in Tennessee. & she bawled thru a lot of the song, but on the last line she lost it & just said "I'm in TENNESSEE!!" It was so sweet & heartbreaking! & I really hope her mom was watching somewhere & feels like the dog she is!

That's what we were talking about on My Sis Kami's blogg!

Love ya sweetie

SuperCoolMom said...

What a gorgeous girly, and so fun to have someone to go shopping with you. I'd sure hate to be without my little girls!

KATE said...

Tami- You're cracking me up! I just was re-reading your comments on my Prom Queen post & I'm glad to know that we were separated at birth too, it sounds like it!!

Love ya & let's toast to our jammies!!

Natalie said...

Oh I hope my little girls, at least one of them, will be a girly girl like that. :) She's beautiful by the way!

crystal said...

What a cutie! Those BROWS! (as you know, i appreciate a good brow) You are a fun mom.

Unknown said...

That picture is adorable! I can't wait till Alyssa gets that excited. She likes looking for pretty dresses now, and that's fun! Janie is sooo cute!

Cynthia said...

Such a cute picture! How fun for you to have a girly girl!

Steph said...

I'm glad your little girl is 'girly'. Mine aren't. My 9 year old could care less what she is wearing, although she IS getting into make up a bit. I think my 4 year old will be my most girly, she always asks me if she looks like a princess "of course honey, you ALWAYS look like a princess!" Taking them to the mall or shopping is pure TORTURE right now though, I'm sure in the future it will be much much different...we wont be able to keep them away!
Girls rule and boys drool! (like 'engrained emotions' said) :)

ZAM said...

You have one gorgeous shopping partner!

Mine is still in the making..heheh. For the meantime, I can just be content shopping alone or with my sister. Lol

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! she is such a doll! well sounds like a fun time buying shoes. i need to take my kids but keep putting it off. not my fave thing to shop for.
isn't it fabulous when they have the knack for shopping?!
hope you had a super fun time!

Natalie said...

Thanks for your sweet comments all the time. I've tagged you for a meme. :) Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm....looks like you've been tagged by Julie. I didn't know this game existed but because it does, you may as well play. We'll expect your post soon.

Kellan said...

Yes it is!!! She is a girl after my own heart and such a doll to boot!! You are lucky! See you - both!

Cecily R said...

Tami, we MUST get the girls together soon!

Janie is adorable. Completely.

Megan said...

She is such an adorable little girl. How fun to have a shopping partner. I definately hope to have a little girl one day! Have fun shoppin!